EC @ Hardin this friday?

[quote name="Bucc101" post="1395824" timestamp="1366331190"]
I've got Hardin in a good one! Williams to good to get big runs off of. Also I believe Hardin's catcher plays a big role in this one! Very good athlete behind the dish!
[/quote]
D Wills pitching is what will win the game for Hardin

[quote name="BuccaneerPride" post="1395977" timestamp="1366387076"]
EC has 2 of the  strongest pitchers in the district.  Both capable of taking EC to the playoffs. One of them has been pitching with injury on his throwing hand and still getting the wins and both of them have years of experience...
[/quote]
I never said EC did not have good pitching...but when pitching is solid district wide...BATS BECOME THE DIFFERENCE MAKER. When you have dominating pitching it's hard to overcome. Sorry if you took anything I said offensive...I might should have been more clear.

[quote name="BuccaneerPride" post="1395977" timestamp="1366387076"]
EC has 2 of the  strongest pitchers in the district.  Both capable of taking EC to the playoffs. One of them has been pitching with injury on his throwing hand and still getting the wins and both of them have years of experience...
[/quote]
I know of 4 better pitchers in the district that are better than what EC has.. not saying they aren't good just saying there are 4 better

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder