*Hamshire-Fannett at Buna Updates*/Buna wins 10-5!!

Like I said in another post, if HF starts their [b]original[/b] starters they will win.  Guess what?  They didn't start the original starters. When something is working you stay with it!  Ever since they made a change in the field they have lost. Everyone knows you don't mess with baseball karma.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1386992" timestamp="1363751554"]
Who got the win? Who had the hot bat?
[/quote]

Kreston Richardson went 3-3 for buna and was opportunistic on base path....scored on a swinging bunt(whiff) by palmer.  When HF made the out at first, runner advanced(kreston) but on bad throw back to pitcher he took third and on duplicate bad throw to third, he came on home.  Anybody that knows Boo(Kreston) knows he was absent when God was handing out speed, but he's a savy ballplayer that is playing more and more confident everyday.

Pitching: Kolton Clark had a solid start ending up pitching himself into a jamb:  Bases loaded with 2 outs.  Timely move on the mound putting Joe Clark in with 4-3 lead, got us out of the pickle and kept it in lower part of the strike zone the rest of the night walking away with the save I think.

Wasn't keeping the books, but I can only remember a couple of errors on defense:  one in outfield that cost couple of runs and maybe a passed ball for a run.  More importantly several routine plays made with confidence and couple of outstanding digs at first base by freshman Ty Cleveland and impressive heads up throw back(laser) from right field by Raydon Taylor to throw out a too ambitious baserunner who had just hit a crisp single to RF. 

Goodjob Cougars.....keep it coming

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin