HJ list released

Some good names, but no one with pedigree as a head coach.  Sounds to me like the AD job is being applied for seperately.  There are quite a few non football names on that list.  If they are going to go that route, why wouldn't they just give it to Sutherland?  Hmmmm, more to come I guess.

Guest Air Bisquit
I would go with the guy who own the furniture store ;D ;D j/k
[IMG]http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/thefarmerfran/suc_zps02344a71.jpg[/img]
Coach Hubbard from San Augustine might be a good fit.
He is a no nonsense type of coach, who would not put up with a lot of BS.

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1384807" timestamp="1363094972"]
[IMG]http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/thefarmerfran/suc_zps02344a71.jpg[/img]
[/quote] :o

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1384846" timestamp="1363104337"]
[quote author=Farmer Fran link=topic=110169.msg1384807#msg1384807 date=1363094972]
[/quote] :o
[/quote]Actually he is a former HC with stops in Taos NM and Holy Trinity High Catholic School in Temple TX

[quote name="DP8036" post="1385695" timestamp="1363317995"]
I can't believe Coach Hubbard applied for this job.  :o
[/quote] oh i can.  ;)

I know things have changed there some but San Augustine is the same place that got rid of a head coach right after he won a State Title.

Figured Hartsfield would apply. It would make me happy if he got the job as i think hes a great coach that could really help them and i also think he deserves it seeing all the work and dedication he put in at St. Anne and Kelly. However i doubt he will get the job just cause lack of experience.

[quote name="fisherman2" post="1385700" timestamp="1363319103"]
Figured Hartsfield would apply. It would make me happy if he got the job as i think hes a great coach that could really help them and i also think he deserves it seeing all the work and dedication he put in at St. Anne and Kelly. However i doubt he will get the job just cause lack of experience.
[/quote]
I too, like what Coach Hartsfield did at Ste. Anne's and at Kelly.  However, how is that supposed to influence his selection at H-J?  Your use of the word "deserves" is curious to me. ???

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1385775" timestamp="1363366680"]
[quote author=fisherman2 link=topic=110169.msg1385700#msg1385700 date=1363319103]
[/quote]
I too, like what Coach Hartsfield did at Ste. Anne's and at Kelly.  However, how is that supposed to influence his selection at H-J?  Your use of the word "deserves" is curious to me. ???
[/quote] no i didnt mean it in that way. I just meant that by seeing all the work and dedication he puts in and how much he actually cares about the kids i think he deserves the opportunity. Thats all i meant.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder