SETX ALL STAR GAMES

The Evadale Catfish Festival will once again host the SETX ALL STAR BASKETBALL GAMES we are looking at Saturday, April 27th for the games.

We need all area coaches to nominate guys and girls to the teams. We will try to have four games Girls 3A-5A, Boys 3A-5A, Girls Private School to 2A and Boys Private School to 2A. We will play then in that order so parents and friends can come and watch their players in back to back games.

For the coaches you can PM me if you need further details. When it comes to nominations each school can nominate 3 guys and 3 girls. We ask that coaches rank them as we will invite all the #1's first them work our way down to fill out the teams. Players will wear their own school uniform as we will have a team in their whites while the other is in their color uniform.

Admission to the games is $5 for adults and $3 for students. The proceeds will go towards the Evadale Catfish Festival King & Queen Scholarship Fund.  Once final arrangements are made then we will confirm the information so everyone can make plans.

I still need to hear from coaches from all classifications on nominations of players. I will be working on this over the next couple of weeks to get it settled. The Likely game times will be 3A-5A girls @ 1 pm, 3A-5A boys @ 3 pm, Private - 2A girls @ 5 pm and Private - 2A boys @ 7 pm.

Of course we need the nominations in order to have players for the teams.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics