Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. Agreed, specially with so many predicting a lost here
  2. West Brook PA Memorial North Shore Allen New Caney Manvel United Vidor Jasper WO-S Hardin-Jefferson Orangefield Bridge City Warren Hull-Daisetta West Hardin Tyler Chapel Hill Summer Creek Liberty Shelbyville
  3. 1. North Shore/Shadow Creek 2. United/West Brook 3. Lancaster/PA Memorial 4. Katy Paetow/Barbers Hill 5. Jasper/PN-G 6. WO-S/Nederland 7. Liberty/Huffman 8. LC-M/Hamshire-Fannett 9. Lumberton/H. Waltrip 10. Silsbee/Vidor 11. Hardin-Jefferson/Coldspring 12. Shepherd/Tarkington 13. Anahuac/Orangefield 14. Bridge City/Buna 15. Crockett/Corrigan-Camden 16. Hardin/Kountze 17. Kirbyville/Hemphill 18. Woodville/Newton 19. Deweyville/West Hardin 20. San Augustine/West Sabine 21. Somerville/Hull-Daisetta 22. Evadale/Bmt. Kelly 23. Center/Tatum 24. Grapeland/Shelbyville 25. Groveton/Lovelady
  4. Yes lets get this resolved so we don't have a topsy-turvy football year
  5. You never know wats true or not, and id take it with a grain of salt but supposedly A&M didn't see Gilbeau as a take thats why I always assumed TCU or Tex
  6. Just because the numbers increase doesn’t mean anything. It really depends “who’s” moving there.. Ask Pasadena does increase numbers= wins
  7. I think itll be TCU or Texas
  8. Man!!! Alot of great memories at the babe...Babes had the North end rocking on Fridays. Really going to miss it.
  9. 5A State champs BU defeats 6A State Champs Duncanville 63-62 down by 20 and came back to win by one.. Not sure if Everyone for both teams played but Great win #409Strong.. one things for sure Green better have these boys in the gym everyday shooting Free Throws
  10. BU doesn't have a real Big Man. This is the most athletic big Man BU has seen.
  11. I can definitely see 5. Kimball has played some athletic teams so BU's athleticism wont come as a shock, kinda like Manvel. They've also won some close games and had to claw their way back which I think will play in their favor. I'm still taking the home team but if this game is close I'll be nervous If om Green my foot is definitely on the gas all game. Dont give them any hope. They've already shown you wat they're capable of against a pretty quality opponent
  12. My thoughts exactly. Kimball will definitely cause BU some problems. Kinda reminds me of thoes Memorial teams from last year and before, except their star player is a guard, but the Big man is nice to
  13. Job well done ladies. Really proud of you. #409Strong
  14. Like I said before. Lancaster wasn't as good as their ranking all season. Kimball does have some athletes though as well as a star player. But gotta get past Leander 1st and they have to get by Amarillo
  15. These refs are "iffy" at best but I could be bias... But like I said in the prediction, "Just Win", Paetow ain't just get put here. Let's go fellas
  16. Yea true. Ewers Arm is excellent and He's is also mobile. I dont think you would go wrong with either choice... Id be willing to bet Ewers would give Texas a shot with Sark. He grew up big longhorn fan. I would love for both of them to stay in State. Texas and A&M maybe
  17. I was a Ewers bandwagon but man Klubnik should have UT, A&M and every other college salivating right now...Give me Klub with the mobility
×
×
  • Create New...