Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. I think we would have more starters if all of our guys weren't called up to the AHL. I know I voted for JF David (Called up to Binghamton) and Marco Rosa (Called up today by Providence). But hey getting closer to the NHL is is more important than an All-Star Game. I also thought Yeats should have made the team (maybe he's next to go up?)
  2. Very tight game, poor officiating. Left after the HJ cheerleader hurt herself before the fourth. According to my cousin WO-S went 0-6 from the line in the final minute.
  3. PN-G lost the 1st meeting by 3, then held a 10-12 point lead most of the 1st half in the last game before WO-S turned up the pressure. It really depends on which Indian team shows up, this one does have potential these two teams always play each other hard.
  4. What was the final?
  5. Still we had 51 shots on goal, unfortunatly the goalie was standing on his head. Just one of those nights, it happens.
  6. I can tell you we've had 3 live shots planned so far, yet everytime we've had truck problems. It' been in and out of the shop for weeks now. Trust me, Clayton and I get frustrated when we set things up then it falls throught due to equipment.
  7. This area doesn't support anything besides high school football. The Golden Gators were Texas League Champions and they didn't make it, Lamar Basketball gets around 2,500 a game, don't even get me started on Cardinal Baseball that can play with anyone in the country and is always in the running for a regional bid, Bullfrogs gone, Lamar Football gone, Drillers on life support. As a fan of all sports I'm tired of people complaining there's nothing to do then when there is no one supports it. Once again me and my girl are headed to the Wildcatters game for another fun night. Point blank when it comes down to it Beaumont is not a sports town, there are always excuses about people are busy, conflicting events etc..that's why crowds are small but other cities with smaller populations find ways to support their teams because it is good for their city's image. I'm done for now, sorry for the rant.
  8. Some newer pictures of Fouts, UNT is 1A by the way.
  9. WO-S 12 - 10 - 18 -22 --62 PN-G 20 - 8 - 4 - 5 --37 (WOS) Richard Netherly 16 (PNG) Nathan DeRon 11 PN-G came out on fire in the first while the Stangs looked flat. Tribe led by six at the break but then WO-S turned up the pressure. PN-G couldn't handled it and the Mustangs cruised to an easy win
  10. What was the final?
  11. Those are made to hang out, PN-G and Lincoln used to have them back in the day. PN-G's had Indians written in cursive at the bottome with the Indian zig-zag down the sides. Lincoln's only had their number on the front, then at the bottom on the back it said Bees.
  12. I would keep an eye on Ozen, Coach Thomas is a teammate of mine during the summer, he'll keep their heads straight.
  13. It makes me happy, I wanted him to retire after last year. He hasn't been dominating since joining the Astros and maybe now we won't get caught up in Clemens limbo. It's time to build a new rotation for the future, instead of holding onto big names on their way out.
  14. This might be a little off the subject, but what's up with Deweyville's boys basketball uniforms? Are they trying to go retro or what? I haven't seec jerseys like these since the 80's and early 90's.
  15. I think a true sign will be tomorrow night, weekend crowds are usually bigger. I really wish people would check out hockey in person. My buddy didn't care less about the game until he saw it in person tonight now he wants to go back tomorrow.
  16. One of the smallest of the year, still over 1500 though,
  17. Very exciting game, thought it was in the bag but Charlotte battled back to tie it with 18 seconds left. My buddy went to his first game and is hooked, it's not everyday someones first game goes to a shootout.
  18. Aldine 67 NO Perry Walker 62
  19. Using the day off to go the game with some my girl and some friends. Trying to pass on the Catter fever!
  20. I've had a chance to see Silsbee, Orangefield, Lumberton, Central and to this point the Lady Tigers are my pick.
  21. I heard Kelly is taking the place of Corrigan-Camden
  22. One thing for sure they played hard tonight. I was there for the 1st half then talked to Roc when he got back to Beaumont. This team is getting better, the record might not show it right now but if they can keep their confidence through this brutal stretch they'll be fine in conference. One other thing, the Almond kid from Rice is the real deal if though he got away with a lot of pushing off.
  23. Vanessa is a local girl too, she's pretty cool I guess for somebody that works at Ch. 4.
  24. Gabe, good to see you on here. Always room for another PN-G guy, especially one that I had journalism with.
×
×
  • Create New...