Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. Orangefield owned these girls, disrespect or not. In warmups me and Gabe said the girls don't know what they're about to get into. Those Lady Cat would be unstoppable if they had a big girl down low. Even though they don't I think this district will end up eliminating itself in the end.
  2. They are, I talked to her yesterday and she said they're in her top 5.
  3. I guess I can just after I talk to Ausmus for my girl. I swear I took so many pictures of that guy for her he must think I'm a stalker.
  4. Don't get to go everywhere like y'all but here's my Spring Training trip. Spring Training 2007 Monday March 12th Arrive and Rest Tuesday March 13th Orioles (Millar) at Marlins, 1:05 (Jupiter)- 2 hr. 20 min. Wednesday March 14th Braves at Astros, 1:05 (Kissimmee)- 30 min. Twins (Ford,Tyner) at Yankees, 7:15 (Tampa)- 1 hr. 19 min Thursday March 15th Blue Jays at Phillies (Sanches), 7:05 (Clearwater)- 1 hr. 53 min. Friday March 16th Nationals (Patterson) at Indians, 12:35 (Winter Haven)- 57 min. Last year went to Kissimmee (Astros-Nice), Lake Buena Vista (Braves-Great), Port St. Lucie (Mets-Very Nice), Clearwater (Phillies-AWESOME), Winter Haven (Indians-HORRIBLE)
  5. Last year we visited the one in Orlando, and HOOTERS #1 in Clearwater, Justin DeYoung was in heaven. At the Phillies park in the Clearwater the ball girls are Hooter girls and there is a Hooter picnic area there. Problem this time around is my girl might be going and she's not the biggest fan of the place.
  6. I BEE-lieve I'll be in Florida March 12-16 to cover Spring Training WOOHOO!
  7. I can't speak for how they act on campus but when I've been out and about the guys are cool. But maybe that's because they know I know Roc.
  8. Now comes the fun part 19 of the next 20 at home. F.17 Holy Cross (DH) F.18 Holy Cross F.23 Northwestern F.24 Creighton F.25 Arkansas St. F.27 LeMoyne F.28 LeMoyne M.2 UC-Santa Barbara M.3 Kansas St. M.4 St. John's M.6 @ Houston M.9 No. Colorado M.10 No. Colorado M.11 No. Colorado M.12 Louisiana Tech (DH) M.16 UT-Arlington M.17 UT-Arlington M.18 UT-Arlington
  9. Aggies complete sweep of No. 1's, softball team downed Arizona.
  10. Central vs New Caney Ozen vs Crosby
  11. No those are just UIL records they were comparing two UIL districts. TAPPS records are harder to find.
  12. Just some background, SE Texas State Tournament History 2006 (4A) LC-M, State Champions W-Cleburne 3-2 (12), W-Dripping Springs 3-0 (11) (3A) Barbers Hill, Semifinalist L-Columbia 4-0 2004 (4A) PN-G, State Finalist W-Nacogdoches 1-0, L-Crowley 1-0 2003 (4A) Vidor, Semifinalist L-Medina Valley 1-0 (3A) Kirbyville, State Champions W-Lindale 5-4, W-Kennedale 8-1 2001 (4A) PN-G, Semifinalist L-Hallsville 5-1 1998 (4A) Nederland, Semifinalist L-Keller Fossil Ridge 4-2 (3A) Woodville, Semifinalist L-Kennedale 2-1
  13. Very encouraged by the relief work and rally. That first win is always the toughest, let's get it against those Matadors
  14. They'll be fine I'm glad to see the bats coming around, another toughie tomorrow. Northridge is usually solid. After that 19 of the next 20 at home!
  15. Last I heard they were down 9-6 in the 7th. UIC is the 5-time defending Horizon League Champion.
  16. Had to leave early it got TOO COLD. Minute Maid needs a heater. To make things worse my Ags lost 5-4. Arizona St. has some big guys, one hit it to the upper deck and another to Tal's Hill.
  17. I would like to say I was at Bridge City's only win this year. So your lucky I'm off tonight. The Cards are undefeated when I'm in the house.
  18. It's very early but the bullpen looked very suspect. I almost got hit by the two homeruns that wer hit into the Crawford Boxes.
  19. 22) Oklahoma St. 2 Lamar 0 Bot 3rd Kanaby 4-3, 1 out Baker 6-3, 2 outs DeLome HBP Ambort 4-3, 3 outs Cards have stranded 4 so far Sorry guys headed to Houston....can hear game at www.okstate.com
  20. 22) Oklahoma St. 2 Lamar 0 top 3rd Wright leadoff single Brown walks on 3-2 pitch Mach (Big 12 player of the Year) K's for 2nd time, 1 out Mangini (Cape Cod Hitting Champ) K's for 2nd time, 2 out Wright steals 3rd on the K Dillon Brown K's
  21. 22) Oklahoma St. 2 Lamar 0 after 2 Dan Hernandez leadoff 2B Jeff Vickers, K David Moore 4-3, Hernandez to 3rd Next batter walked Brian Lloyd flies out to right 2 stranded
  22. 22) Oklahoma St. 2 Lamar 0 after 1 1/2 2 out single up the middle
  23. 22) Oklahoma St. 1 Lamar 0 after 1 Cards leave runner at 3rd
  24. 22) Oklahoma St. 1 Lamar 0 Bot 1st Third pitch of the game homerun off Allen Harrington. Harrington K's two of the next three hitters.
×
×
  • Create New...