Jump to content

AshlyHasBeen

Members
  • Posts

    4,252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by AshlyHasBeen

  1. Here's a look at guys I found on D1 rosters LAMAR Chard Barbre, WO-S Andrew Gay, Lumberton Allen Harrington, PN-G Derrick Gordon, West Brook Will Delage, Nederland C.J. Ebarb, Jasper Will Henderson, Kelly Tim Erickson, HJ Collin DeLome, Buna Matt Vaglica, HJ Justin Walker, Nederland Jared Walker, Nederland Matt Gore, LC-M Adam Jaynes, LC-M McNEESE ST. Shon Landry, LC-M Derek Blacksher, Bridge City Hunter Hays, Bridge City Darrel Stevens, Bridge City Alex Dugas, Kelly Ryan Frantz, Nederland NORTHWESTERN ST. Derek Cloeren, LC-M Knox McCorguodale, LC-M B.J. Myers, Bridge City TEXAS TECH Aaron Odom, Lumberton Tyler Reeves, LC-M SOUTHERN Cody Elliot, Not sure what BMT School Gene Filyaw, Jasper ARKANSAS James Ewing, West Brook KANSAS ST. Chase Mitchell, Barbers Hill TEXAS A&M Josh Stinson, PN-G WAKE FOREST Dustin Hood, Nederland SOUTHERN MISS Michael Ewing, West Brook UALR Shane Landry, Bridge City SAM HOUSTON ST. James Northcutt, Barbers Hill TEXAS A&M-CORPUS CHRISTI Josh Mitchell, Lumberton PRAIRIE VIEW A&M Wrandal Taylor, Ozen TEXAS SOUTHERN Wayne Guillory, LC-M CENTENARY Justin Huff, West Brook
  2. I don't understand why anyone would see blowouts. Especially considering the scores from the PN-G/LaMarque series the past two years. 2005 @LaMarque 27 PN-G 10 Cougars scored two touchdowns in the fourth to pull away. 2004 LaMarque 21 @PN-G 7 Coogs scored a fourth quarter touchdown to pull away, Indians turned the ball over multiple time inside the LaMarque 10.
  3. I'm not here to say either Mid-County school will win or loose but I don't see blowouts. PN-G didn't get blown out by LaMarque the past two years when the Indians weren't exactly a powerhouse. The Cougars aren't the type of team that usually hands it to PN-G. A perfect example of a team that can is a Kilgore or North Shore when I was back in high school. They're huge across the front line and run it right down your throats. I've seen Brenham and they're not nearly as big. I don't understand while people get so negative sometime, I always want our local teams to knock off outsiders.
  4. My senior year at PN-G we played in the Woodlands and Deer Park Tournaments. It was tough, but helped us when district came around. Considering it's a seven team district I can understand playing games instead of taking days off. It makes for good practice, and allows you to try things you wouldn't in league play.
  5. I was at PN-G this weekend, looks horrible. Not only is the fence, backstop and dugouts damaged but also the playing surface. Coach Stone said about 5 inches of dirt was blown away. Later this week a group will be in town to resurvace it.
×
×
  • Create New...