Jump to content

1970

Members
  • Posts

    1,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by 1970

  1. I heard that the highest gust in Port Arthur was 92 mph. Lots of trees down in PA and Groves. Power still out here in Labelle area. Hopefully we're done now.
  2. Ahhh, ok, be safe. I drove from this area to the west side of Houston for several years.
  3. Whole lotta WA guessing going on this week, for me.
  4. Gringo's is good; and I think I've been to SC BBQ, on the way home from golf at Cypresswood once, but it's been a while. I'm about 75% sure right now that I'll be at the PNG-WB game.
  5. Aren't you at HF? I thought they cancelled classes.
  6. I think all of the schools around here in SETX have cancelled classes today. Everyone buckle up and stay safe.
  7. WB d-line played tough, but overall the WB D didn't tackle against Ned like the PAM D did against PNG.
  8. I'm going with OF. For now.
  9. PNG, I really think. Hopefully they've got the kick-off fumbles, dropped passes, and 25 yd over-the-QB's-head snaps out of their system now. Of course, if WB has those same things out of their system now also, then it could be a pretty good close game. I was pretty impressed with the WB D-line last Thursday night, actually.
  10. WO-S, I think. IDK if it'll be a close game though. I'm curious how well the Ned D contains the WO-S run game.
  11. So it appears that the top 3 or 4 5adII teams are 0-1 after week 1.
  12. I had to Google Troup, I didn't recall where it's located. Or that they lost to Newton in the 3rd playoff round last season.
  13. Yeah, all of the teams in 10-5a DII are 0-1 after this first week. There were a few close games but no winners.
  14. Thanks. Yeah he opened it up a bit in the 4th. I was a little surprised by the high score, but all of the QBs were hitting it right out of the box. PNG better get better for the next few games, it ain't getting any easier.
  15. He does/did, although to me they looked like floaters, and I kept expecting a pick. But they were effective. No run game, really, for PNG except for the QB. I was not impressed with Henry tonight. Congrats, PAM, good game.
  16. PNG better get it together in the next couple weeks, if this is the same Crawford they play against.
  17. PAM has a run game so far. Short pass game too.
  18. Long snap over the qb's head, I hope we get all of those out of our system tonight.
  19. Thanks for the updates, snds like a good game.
×
×
  • Create New...