Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Honestly I would ask Timpson first but that's my opinion
  2. I hope you guys won't be affected by the virus especially we need you guys to be ready for the playoffs
  3. I wonder could that particular strand of covid-19 can reach to us (11 miles) away from Shepherd if any of those student athletes just happen to come through Coldspring... And God bless the ones that do have it and may He remove it quickly as it was entered in them
  4. That's what I was thinking... To be in 4th place in their district and your opponents are from 10-4A-D1 is almost a guaranteed win
  5. Hmmm depending how seeding will work out before the playoffs start I don't see how 10-4A-D1 will even get a win from 9-4A-D1... Although we do know that the winner of Livingston vs Huffman will win district could we honestly say that they can compete with the 4th place team of that district in Tyler Chapel Hill we did see how they demolished Splendora earlier this season do you think either Livingston or Huffman can compete with them
  6. Notice that myself... Definitely not the Henderson of the past
  7. I'm glad but this one was too close for comfort
  8. As far as playoffs goes just hope y'all have decent competition before y'all face them again if that happens
  9. Well look at it on the bright side y'all can run certain type of plays and also get a good look at guys who doesn't start but will return next season and see how well they will do... Just look at this game nothing more than a glorified scrimmage as well as the rest of the district when playing against Shepherd and y'all do have them for another season so that's more of a opportunity
  10. Only issue is I don't know why Tatum is ranked up above us unless they have a lot of starters returning
  11. The other team Martin's Mill which is ranked #1 in 2A may give us fits as well but I still see us winning that one
  12. Yes you definitely need them to be in sync with each other by then but Silsbee will be Silsbee by the time district starts... And I just revisit our schedule as we have all the ranked teams that we will play in December for 4 consecutive games starting with Leggett and ending with Crockett and I see us going 3-1 or 2-2 definitely losing to Huntsville and a toss up between us and Crockett
  13. Respectable ranking for my Trojans at #7
  14. Out of those 5 how many do you see the Tigers winning
  15. Out of those 5 how many do you see the Tigers winning
  16. Out of those 5 how many do you see the Tigers winning
  17. Prayers sent
  18. Yes well maybe your right
  19. Exactly I have taken notice
  20. Would of thought they would have scheduled better in the non-confernce... Woodville to is a definite no for me
  21. Lol he didn't bite the line I have to reel it in and cast it out again I see
  22. I think Buna wins in a close game with Kirbyville not sure about Anahuac
  23. Really the way this district is playing out I think I'd rather let either @WOSgrad or @AggiesAreWegive their expertise on how this district will play out if their thinking the same as me then we will be 3rd as usual with a match-up with Buna in the first round
×
×
  • Create New...