Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Never tried it yet I heard it was good 😂
  2. Great season Pirates
  3. Rolling with EC by 12
  4. This one was a lot closer than I expected but great season Tarkington
  5. Congrats to EC and great season Coldspring
  6. Was not expecting this outcome congrats Cardinals
  7. Major upset congrats to the Owls
  8. Or at least be more prepared for the playoffs
  9. That's the only knock I have on New Waverly and also East Chambers that I have opposed to our team although most of our state ranked match-ups earlier this season were cancelled due to Coronavirus
  10. Yea I understand but I think that this year's New Waverly team is slightly better than our team last season but that's just my honest opinion
  11. These Bulldogs are definitely the real deal... I do believe that they can get to the semi-finals for sure and quite possibly win it all this year
  12. It's that damn Max Prep's fault lol
  13. That makes both of us before tonight
  14. Lol right I'm definitely not complaining at all about the wins it's just the way we've been playing as of late
  15. Shepherd is good but not on Silsbee level yet but I think it may be a closer game than some would think... If they play at a neutral site I would assume somewhere like Dayton or something along in that area
  16. Eager to see how the Pirate's last 2 games will play out at H-F and home against Huffman
  17. 49-44 Shepherd Final
  18. Not liking these close wins though even if Tarkington is good this year
  19. This will be a long thread by the end of tonight lol
  20. 65-59 Shepherd Final
  21. Props to the Lions on making this one close
  22. Until HF gets back to full strength Huffman, HJ and Shepherd are your 3 best teams for now
×
×
  • Create New...