Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. To be fair we haven't played any decent teams yet and for us to lose to Shepherd speaks volumes
  2. Trojans as far as I know was winning 13-0 but that was just the 1st quarter
  3. Only update I got on this one is Splendora 14-0 at half
  4. Yea I just had worked a week out there that way and I have to go back Sunday... I should of stayed instead of coming back home to Huntsville
  5. Whoa and I just made it home from working in that area I wish I would of stayed to watch that one
  6. By the time I started playing SFA was on the verge of closing down... During those years Coldspring wasn't nothing to write to home about... Also my first game ever in 7th grade was against Hardin-Jefferson a game we won 14-0 (which sounds very familiar with the game against them this season)
  7. As a little kid I remember those match ups with SFA
  8. Lol but see that was before my time and plus I've heard stories
  9. I remember through out the 90s everyone was scared to play Coldspring... Idk what's going on now when we get scared to play a smaller school. If I'm the coach I would of definitely scheduled not only Timpson but other tougher opponents
  10. Bellville looking like world class beaters right now... If WOS don't make it to state then I'm hopping on y'alls bandwagon
  11. Is that the same group I've been hearing about... I hear they have a squad
  12. Ok bet
  13. Is this one gonna go down for sure?
  14. I thought the cougars would hang in for sure guess I was wrong
  15. But I will give Shepherd a lot of credit... Hopefully they can be a dark horse team in 4A-D2
  16. Definitely... I felt that way after winning against HJ and missing the Lumberton game last week trust me we will win games but we won't win district this year that's for sure
  17. 18-14 pirates that's a final
  18. Give me Coldspring by 12... Will be at the game for this on
  19. Lumberjacks up 20-0 early in the 2nd quarter
  20. I was waiting for this comment lol
  21. I saw most of the game on YouTube... The Trojans actually could of scored a few times besides the 2 touchdowns late in the 4th but we had a costly flag early on in the first and other miscues
  22. Give me Coldspring by 4
  23. I will definitely be there for this one... Hopefully we can pull out the win
×
×
  • Create New...