Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Just in case if anyone else didn't see it on the other thread
  2. Coldspring vs White Oak Friday 5pm should be in Tenaha
  3. Prayers for the family
  4. Prayers sent
  5. That's what I'm talking about Lions first on the board 7-0
  6. Lol exactly and now Franklin defense are doing their job
  7. You took the words right out of my mouth... Just for that I'm definitely riding with the Lions
  8. Ready for Franklin now that's what I came to see
  9. Congrats Lorena... I remember the games we played yall in the playoffs either one year yall would win or we would win but this game is the one that really matters
  10. Yea I saw that... Well Lorena looks to score again
  11. Besides North Shore and Duncanville this will be the game I will licking my chops over
  12. He is short of the goal line
  13. Touchdown Lorena... These boys want it more
  14. This game should really be a blowout...
  15. Turnover on downs... And damn nice catch by Lorena
  16. Yea I just saw the interception by Brock but it's 4th down now
  17. @lionpride08 I'm ready for you guys to play next... I'm rooting for y'all
  18. That QB Brett Hanson for the Leopards is definitely the real deal... 20-6 Lorena
  19. I'm watching the game... I'm rolling Lorena
  20. Diboll... Y'all did go and do what nobody expected you to do and made history doing it next season outside of my team I will be rooting for y'all
  21. This Trojan is going to root for Crosby... Aledo isn't in the way now bring this s@$! back to SETX
×
×
  • Create New...