Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Though as much... WB should have taken advantage when Yates got hurt.
  2. You would have made big bank on this one if you betted.
  3. Would anyone say that this one was closer than anyone expected? I certainly thought that.
  4. 🤣🤣🤣 You stirring up some memories when I used to stay in Beaumont working and walking down that road.
  5. Great season Hawks and congratulations Tigers... The next test is waiting for you.
  6. Great season Orangefield but y'all gave Hitchcock all y'all could handle and some... By far the closest game they had in these playoffs.
  7. Hawks are playing a little uninspired towards the end of this one... All Silsbee has to do is play keep away and this one's over with.
  8. Nice job New Waverly keep it pushing and represent our district!
  9. Tigers are turning up the jets now.
  10. I definitely agree with you there... That's why I mentioned about the Hawk fans being mad.
  11. Hawks fans are mad with the last 2 calls by the ref.
  12. Nice finish on the layup before timeout.
  13. They just need to get their feet set and not rush the process of shooting it especially if you're shooting from that range.
  14. Well it's a rivalry game so I expected as much but then again I'm very impressed with Hardin-Jefferson's defense so far.
  15. Tigers were shooting unnecessary 3s in the last few seconds of the half but I'm not surprised that this one is close so far.
  16. They do have a new facility but it's very small for the fans of both teams that will be playing tonight. A lot of fans will probably be standing up.
  17. I wonder if this this next game vs Hitchcock would be played in Baytown or somewhere nearby.
  18. We have to analyze each team next year on who they're bringing back next year. I think at least y'all bring back more of y'all squad am I right? Y'all could make a run but Central Heights was one team that I knew that may be in Regionals this season.
  19. Good win Bulldogs... Figured that this one would be a good one.
  20. Lol his show is canceled now... Got to go to Steve Wilkos for that now.
×
×
  • Create New...