Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Give me Newton by 1 I got it 21-20
  2. Oh the masses will come out for that WO-S and Newton thread
  3. Just saw out schedule as well although not entirely completed yet... We have home games against Martin's Mill, Navasota, Shepherd, Bridge City, Columbia and 2 unnamed opponents (I'm hearing Huntsville and Livingston) away against Madisonville, Bay City, West-Orange Stark, Orangefield, Leggett, and Crockett so far in non-conference play
  4. By the looks of our schedule we will be but I want to see what we can do come playoff time so let's take it one game at a time
  5. I would say mostly Manvel and Alvin... Shadow Creek was amazing throughout the program's first few seasons and still are and Manvel is Manvel as usual
  6. He's referring to Diboll
  7. Well do you guys have any 7th or 8th graders that look promising for the future
  8. And after seeing what I saw from our team I would say that we will win all our games this season until we get to Crockett... It will be a toss up and they definitely want revenge against us especially how we handled them on the basketball court earlier this year
  9. Yea we're 3A D1 but have the athletes of a 4A D2... That's why we usually play up most times although not the case this year
  10. We will definitely handle them next week
  11. I agree... No clear cut favorites to me so far
  12. Seems weird that Tarkington just beat LaMarque... Are the Longhorns good this season or the Cougars bad
  13. Very interesting and unfortunate for Kirbyville
  14. Yes and has very nice size on him for sure something that we need going forward
  15. Just saw that Shepherd is losing to Kirbyville right now
  16. Congrats Trojans now let's get after Shepherd next week
  17. Final Coldspring 27 Lumberton 25
  18. Lol I'm not sure either but I've been hearing talks that Coldspring is better this year but I don't want to go be he say she say
  19. Yes it's for tomorrow between Evadale, Jasper and Coldspring scrimmage
  20. Sending prayers
  21. Coldspring starts Sept. 8
  22. Prayers to his family
  23. Coldspring really needs to upgrade on the stadium it's too small for the crowds that we attract at times... On another note I predict a 7-3 season with losses to Lumberton, Crockett, and Diboll
×
×
  • Create New...