Jump to content

5GallonBucket

Members
  • Posts

    7,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by 5GallonBucket

  1. This goes to show how spoiled people are. should ve used their income tax money or stimulus money to buy a generator. i ve survived exact same weather in the mountains in a tent where I couldn’t have a fire due to everything being wet and frozen. people were warned ahead of time as they do with hurricanes. its sad people lose their lives due to lack of discipline. Go ahead and call me heartless. It is terrible that people lost loved ones.....but stop pointing the finger at the govt for things like weather and airborne viruses. Is there ways to improve....sure there are.....but first look in the mirror
  2. Come on!!!! its the gov.’s fault for this storm. these things are few and far between.
  3. It’s Trump s fault. He also caused the pandemic. 🤦‍♂️
  4. Hopefully kamala will find herself dealing with an impeachment in 2022. dems done opened a can of worms R s better bring the heat
  5. I’m pulling for WOS with the upset
  6. Same could be said about Hf and hj
  7. It’s a distraction from them destroying this country
  8. History. there s a rise and fall
  9. I would say some island where man hasn’t screwed it up. i actually believe life would be better without all the finer things....homesteading......it’s the easiest way to eradicate the lazy that suck on mommas and govt teats if you don’t put in the work then you die.....it s real simple.
  10. She broke her feet down and everything... awesome TEXAS mom
  11. It’s breast milk and only women can have it. wake the hell up you pea brains. there is only two sexes. MALE and FEMALE. [Hidden Content]
  12. Walmart. Just another enabler.
  13. I don’t put anything pass dems. i mean they can’t even see a problem with boys playing dress up to play against girls. A bunch of screwed up individuals. PERIOD
  14. Goes by the name of Jacks
  15. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong but isn t this the 1st time they have ever been ranked.
  16. They both say “if la porte wins”
  17. Lumberton ranked #23
  18. You sure about that. only lumberton loss was silsbee It would be a split with your scenario givin they both win remaining games. so silsbee wouldn’t of out right won it either. silsbee played at home against lumberton......what happen? Do your research before you spat off. Nothing to laugh about.
  19. Who was that one loss to?
  20. If people would courage up and stop wearing them. i don’t wear them when I go out in public.....heb, Sutherland’s Lowe’s Home Depot. i ve had one employee from HD try to tell me the importance of wearing one while his mask laid loosely on top of his bushy beard. I just smiled and said I ll take my business else where. when I’m at work I keep a water bottle in my hands. feels so go not to be a sheep......freedom!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...