Jump to content

5GallonBucket

Members
  • Posts

    7,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by 5GallonBucket

  1. Far right——nope the liberals have gone so far left y’all can’t see the right much less the center.....
  2. Another big shift in the wrong direction started with him
  3. If it was up to me we d go back to no internet. The world would be better off
  4. I would chime in but I think smash mouth and lumraider got it.
  5. Anybody?
  6. Didn’t kamala say Biden was a racist
  7. I’m not From hj, nor do I have a relative their. I don’t care..
  8. Yeah it’s lil lopsided there as well
  9. When playing at BH it’s expected....been like that since the mid 90s
  10. Well gotta vote for somebody.... it’s always the lesser of two evils
  11. There is numerous reasons but the one that sums it all up is society is falling more and more away from God. As each year passes less people even attend church regularly. Family structure family environment community in Philippians Paul says to be of one accord, one mind...... And due to that people have elected such people to positions who are worldly(judges, Congress, senators and down to state and local govt.)
  12. I’m writing in Crenshaw
  13. Not sure what they were thinking im not there participating.
  14. I beg to differ It ll swing back to the right less than it did before. when it swings left it swings further each time. It’s a slow progress but it’s progress on the worldly side of things abortion gay lesbian heshes shehes Welfare And unemployment (has been misused for along time) Crippling affect of the able body and the psyche as well. commercials on kids channels etc etc.
  15. Side by side pics of same antifa people at blm protests and now at dc. On facebook
  16. I believe people are fed up with the political giant. you say we are better than this but we kill babies by the millions, we let losers take over parts of portland and other cities burning and looting, we do away with God, we tell people there is no more him hers she he’s, we give foreign govt s millions and crumbs to the citizens, I could keep going..... people are fed up.
  17. They all cheat both sides some better than others and by saying that doesn’t make someone a sore loser. i knew the Georgia senate were going to be won by dems. Liberalism will progress and grow. It’s been that way since the beginning. Study history. Texas will be blue....been saying it for years that it was slowly going that way. if you honestly think no cheating or fraud doesn’t happen on both sides then your delusional. “cheating...shhhhh. Cheating is nothing....we kill babies over here” and I ll say it again I don’t put anything past those that are ok with murdering babies. even if you don’t think it’s right you still approve it just so you can get your cut.......what’s that say about you.
  18. Nah. Dems are better than republicans at cheating
  19. If I was a bettin man. I’d pick both dems to win
  20. I see something different 76% in Perdue 51 ossof 49.5 Warnnock49.5 loeffler 50.6 Still gotta count those mail in ballots KISS it goodbye
  21. We all know that if this was flipped any and all news outlets would be reporting on this 24 hrs a day.
×
×
  • Create New...