Jump to content

5GallonBucket

Members
  • Posts

    7,301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by 5GallonBucket

  1. I believe the 8th grade group is pretty good......whether or not they stay together....time will tell.
  2. From the comments in game thread seemed like the refs slowed the game down with tights calls more so than China spring
  3. A team will have to have some top notch guards(at least 3 on the floor at the same time) to even compete with hj and be able to handle the pressure. I just don’t see any team in 4A that has that.
  4. Awesome job tigers!!! congrats on the big win
  5. How many times has Huffman been to this round
  6. [Hidden Content] how far will they take it
  7. Why would they....they kill babies by the millions
  8. The left line has gone so far to the extreme that it makes the tea party look extreme because of the distance between them.....but it’s not the tea party that’s moved their line......it s the left. the constitution has been here since the beginning........ so again who has moved away from it.
  9. HJ - 97.83 ppg and only giving up 32.2 ppg
  10. Yep they had t. Holden and lewis Arline
  11. Noticed burnet was runner up in their district and ranked 17. Salado won the district and isn’t ranked 🤷‍♂️
  12. It’s teams like this that I would like to see face against the 6a or 5a state champion in a champion of champion tourney.
  13. Wow this is hard.....I ve actually have given this much thought since the original post from Chester..... I guess the only thing I can really say nice about the left is the push for decriminalization and medical marijuana.
  14. What you call killing babies?
  15. [Hidden Content] why am I not surprised. Just like the first two. wasting money
  16. Height doesn’t always mean anything. my soph year at HF in 96 our starting lineup was 6’7”, 6’6”, 6’5”, 6’2”, 6’0” and we lost to kountze in first round. I think they had one guy that was 6’4” . their pressure was relentless
  17. Wouldn’t speak too soon
  18. Let s go LONGHORNS!!!
  19. Oh y’all remember when it was Bush’s fault for the levee breaking during Katrina.
×
×
  • Create New...