Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. Im am here and there and everywhere, been following the bulldogs the last two weeks. not impressed with what i saw, but just being honest. It is early and i know that they are just practices but from what i have seen the running game is non existent, due to line issues, and lack of size and speed from their backfield. i think Carson will be alright receivers need to catch the balls that are hitting them in the hands. as for us well im going tonight and i will call it like i see it, btw lil tex that hat was outrageous, lol. I m curious to see how the offense and defense look against someone besides ourselves. hopefully our weaknesses will be exposed and we can address these issues as they arise. I promise i wont hold back. My moto is " it is what it is" hopefully the  rain will burn off by this evening.
  2. Hmmmnnnnn????????  I can hear the excuses coming like I heard the bugs splattering on the windshield as I drove home. Dayton looks like they are gonna stampede their way thru 19-4A. Ned got outplayed in every aspect of the scrimmage. From what I saw 20-4A better step it up, from what I have seen the last two weeks I wonder why I wasted my gas! Great to meet all the dayton fans, although I don't know what was worse, neds defense or that horrible hat lil tex had on lmao!  Guess I'm gonna drive to texas city and see what the ndns look like, I hope I'm not disappointed two nights in a row! Lol not!!!
  3. You hit it on the head coach pops, it is gonna be ugly when they line up and try to stop the crosby twins. I was there,  and shocked to see a sophomore backup tailback shred nederlands defense on his very first carry. And yes it was no fluke the younger team scored 14 times, not 4 tds!. The only weakness if any was the secondary of dayton was suspect on the deepball! Offense couldn't really tell you because the starting offense wasn't all their. Has to be embarrassing ned to get punished in such a manner as they did. I swear they were down 17 -0 just 3 minutes into the scrimmage. I wonder how bad it would have been if dayton had started all of their starters?????????? I think if dayton wouldn't have gone to the backup third string at half it would have been very fugly on the scoreboard.  Its for real next week I know crosby is licking their lips!
  4. I can see ned winning with the defense alone. Ned has a good kicker with a very strong leg no doubt. But it will be interesting to see if the twins can move the ball on Neds defense. Not saying it can't or won't happen, but gut feeling says it is something close, maybe 21-14 ned. Interesting to see.
  5. I can understand the excitement with memorial, but losing 3 D1 recruits, I hardly believe that they will put up the same numbers as last year. Maybe at running back, but at QB and wide receiver I doubt it. Heard the QB wasn't cutting the mustard at all. But it is early so I could be wrong, but I think manvels offense is gonna be a monster. Just my thoughts.
  6. Lol who cares what anyone thinks are says, we are gonna find out if vidors well oiled time consuming offense can move the ball and possibly score. Vice versa see if wos can score against vidors defense. Should be a great practice to see where both teams strengths and weeknesses are! Hopefully none of the kids will get hurt, ready for some football.
  7. Ron' s last name is chatangier, he is still around.
  8. He was the difference maker at the butch last year! The kid can kick it a country mile no doubt, wind or no wind, if Dayton crosses the 50 yard line then they are pretty much in his range!
  9. Coach pops I think hit it on the head, throwing side to side against wos ain't happening. I know it is only a scrimmage but the defenses looked well above average for sure.  I could see wos putting up a couple of shutouts for sure. Neds defense will test everyone they lineup against . Running against ned will be very difficult.  I can see scoring against them will have to be thru the air or on special teams. Their fumbles were not due to exchanges, they were exactly that fumbles most of which I think they got back. The int ned threw the receiver should have held on to, but didn't. Wos qb was the backup when they threw their pick6. With it being early and the first real practice not game, I think the timing will get there for ned, and I know both offenses didn't dig deep into the playbook , we shall just have to wait and see. Ready for next week to see what dayton looks like, already know both teams have strong footed kickers !
  10. Yes he is as tall and as quick as advertised! But I think ispeak like everyone else he is working hard to get better, the spring game his second pass was a pick 6.  He settled down later on and didn't look that bad. Heard he ran a 4.4 at one of the camps this year. But I don't look for him to be the runner that Miller was, but he will just have to be AJ and do what AJ does.  Until now he is. Unproven but with hard work and a great coach I think he will do just fine. And yes the young QB is looking to be a good one also. Hopefully we will make the playoffs again, can't wait to find out.
  11. I graduated in 88 and png was 5A. Been 4A since 94 and 95 I believe!
  12. Lol I know we will get or shot soon enough, looking forward to it. We aren't the ones ranked and having our heads swollen with the idea that we are Statebound. I'm just poking a lil fun at the dogs. Its early and it was good to see some football even if it was only a defensive battle. I'm sure the rythem will come in time.  Hell we might not wina game according to james lol. But from what I saw tonight the dogs are right where everyone else is and that is back on the ground. Looks like it will be a fun year regardless, best thing I saw tonight was none of the kids got hurt and it was a clean practice! With that I will stop poking fun till next week lol 8)
  13. Think we will be fine against wos when we see them. Both defenses looked pretty dang stout against the run. Will be great test for my ndns. Don't know how we will do, but judging from both offenses we have just as good a shot as them. I will be watching the Dayton ned scrimmage next week to see if the dogs can figure out how to get in the endzone on offense.  Think it will be another good practice . Interesting to see what the broncos will do running against that massive defensive line of ned. I'm sure I will get an unbiased assessment from Brenham fan on the practice. Maybe just maybe ned will find some offense.
  14. Wow sure is quiet on neds side lol. I guess they just trying to work on the run game. but holding on to the ball seems to be difficult lol
  15. Ryfkm??? Really state lmao. First of all both defenses look good against the run. Offensively the word dudu comes to mind. I know it is just practice but neither one of these teams look no where's close to where they need to be. Hoping to see some offense in the second half!  This is comical!
  16. Ok james it is what it is.
  17. No I'm saying if your gonna but into my bet with scooter which had nothing to do with ned or where they would finish, then if that is what you think just barely then my friend take the bet ,I would love to see you wear a dress in public with a wig and a sign, the ball is in your corner, I agreed to your stipulations all you have to do is agree to mine, jump if you feel froggy, you already had to wear a purple ndn hat in the last bet you lost, make it light on yourself. ;-)
  18. So it is in nederland, someone had told me it was at lamar, should have known better lol.
  19. Why would I honestly bet whether or not y'all will win district , you have 19 starters coming back. That is foolish in my book. Why don't you just take scooters bet since you think png won't make it.  I have ned pegged for district won't find no arguement there. But as for png we only have a few starters coming back on either side of the ball, an unproven QB, An unproven Runningback, a stout offensive line and a few on defense. Any normal person would say we didn't have a shot at all, but we do have a hell of a coach and just that alone is enough to get us into the playoffs.
  20. Well james I see you are still alive . Call me and we can discuss the bet you have in mind. Ned may win but it won't be by 14 lol you must have bumped your head. This is between me and scooter just don't see png making playoffs. Don't care if it is just barely, win and in I'm fine with. But a lil tid bit of info I'm 2-0 on my bets one of them with you the other with soulja1, if I could get scooter to bet I would be 3-0. Like I said call me and we can talk I would love to add another notch to my scorecard. Lol btw I'm fine with your stipulations but my stipulation is ned will make the playoffs but won't get past the semifinals since all you designer muttpuppies think that y'all are invincible and this is your best shot.
  21. So where is this oh so important scrimmage I would love go keep score and do some well needed scouting on our future matchups?
  22. Well scooter I asked if you wanted to make a bet whether PNG made the playoffs, I'm a betting man pm me and we can discuss it . I would love to see you have to wear a purple and white dress with a wig and stand in the port neches market basket parking lot for w hours with a sign saying I lost a bet to biaplayer, now I have to eat crow ! Lmao
  23. I think PAM is in for a rude awakeninig this year. After losing that three headed monster tandum @qb , runningback, and receiver it is gonna be tough. Heard the QB Fisk isn't cutting the mustard and PAm may be looking to their punter to take the reins of the offense. Should be interesting to see. Only time will tell.
  24. I don't see us playing Stephensville and backing out of having silsbee at home it makes no sense to me. If the coach is trying to schedule more local games then why would he set up a scrimmage with texas city this year when we had memorial 5 minutes away and who by far is a much better team than texas city. Makes no sense if you ask me but it is what it is. I myself liked the idea of playing memorial, it is close by for both sides and it is also a old rivalry!  Hell we got wos and silsbee back why not schedule memorial????
  25. Should be a good one, interesting to see silsbee. They are returning their starting backfield on offense, should be a good test for us. I am disappointed in png scrimmaging texas city, especially since it is in texas city. Would rather scrimmage memorial, they are a quality team and they are just 5 minutes away. Guess I will be watching the bulldogs and broncos scrimmage if I'm not mistaken, they scrimmage the same day.
×
×
  • Create New...