Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. Well it is hard to say considering we have only played two games. I was very impressed with the way the QB throws the deep ball he is very accurate. But Doty needs to know when to throw and when not to force it. I liked the way the new coach loaded up one side and ran the sweep it was very successful with harmon running the ball, and his backup in the second half running hard also. I can honestly say this whoever thinks that PNG doesnt have any talent they are sadly mistaken. I think Dron could catch the ball with all 11 defenders on his back blind folded at that, he makes all the catches look easy. And for the one who responded first, just let it be known that he did pull the starters early in the third and it would have been very embarrassing for Crosby had he not done so. Crosby had no answer for anything we did. I just hope that we continue to improve, i havent heard from anyone about what or how Texas City has faired this year, didnt get to see them last year so i am eager for next weeks game to see how we match up. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and it wont rain, lol. I am glad that we are already seeing cooler weather and hopefully that we will keep winning well into district play.
  2. Silsbee @ Lumberton Kirbyville @ WOS Anahuac @ Tomball Concordia Beaumont Central @ Galveston Ball West Brook @ Spring Westfield Bridge City @ LCM Buna @ Tarkington Conroe Caney Creek @ Livingston Diboll @ Newton East Chambers @ Hamshire Fannett Hardin @ Shepard Hardin Jefferson @ Vidor Hemphill @ Deweyville Houston Worthing @ Beaumont Ozen Kountze @ Evadale Liberty @ Orangefield Port Arthur Memorial @ Aldine Nimitz Texas City @ PNG Waller @ Nederland Warren @ Woodville
  3. Anyone but the good ole boy Matt Burnett !!!!!!!! Amen come on week 0
  4. I think their coach is keeping it simple to keep their egos in check. Afterall they are picked to win district based on the sole fact that they are binging back alot of seniors. I like the saying the harder the preseason the better it will make you later. I think vidors coach should be scheduling some playoff caliber teams to better his team. Just my opinion not trying to ruffle any feathers lol.
  5. They may change the stadium, but they will never change the beating of our hearts!!!! Hell i can remeber playing paper football in the grass behind the student section. It is amazing to say the least to see that kids are still doing now what we did when we were young. I cant wait to see the new stadium, but after seeing Nederlands scoreboard, it will be hard to top that.
  6. The one and only. you know me i tell it like it is. If you dont want to hear the truth close your eyes, shut your mouth, and cover your ears. It aint easy being cheesy, but 5-0 in district regardless of statistics or rankings is pretty sweet right now. Hope the NDNS play with some serious intensity these next two weeks.
  7. The way i see right now we hold the tie breaker over Ned and Lumberton. These two have not yet played each other, so one of them will suffer another loss. We have to beat Central and after we do that then we will be in the drivers seat. At the same time Ned also has to play Dayton this week, so essentially it is do or die for both teams this week and next week. I am looking forward to facing Central this week and making up for the bad game we played last week against Vidor. hopefully we wont have the same refs. But like they said it will all be alot clearer after this friday night. I am not going to be like New indian and want to burn ya houses down. That is just plain Rediculous, but anyway hope my NDNs keep bringing the wood.
  8. I see PNG winning 38 -14. Not taking anyything away from Vidor. I think that they will give us a good game but see them getting thrashed by our offense in the second half. Tatum was on a roll last week against the Raiders, hopefully he comes out focused and disects the secondary again this week. Hemmings will be carrying the ball with authority and it will be a tough job stopping him.
×
×
  • Create New...