Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. Lmao, you talk about gashing PNGs defense. Please that isn't saying much, we haven't had a defense in 6 freakin years. Our poor coach was so worried about Crouch didn't even give a second thought to Nyguen or however you spell his name. I was really impressed With Crouch thought he was a scoring threat every time he touched the ball. I wouldn't call your cupboard bare at all, just curious to see how the season unfolds. I am just surprised that you managed to lose two years in a row to a sorry GCM team. I guess yall just over looked them thinking it was an easy win. Oh well bring on the MCM game week 10 should be interesting till our coach blows up again lol. Really curious to see who puts the best defense out this year.
  2. This district is still Nederland's to lose. I cant come out and say a thing this year because we don't know who will be starting at QB. Only time will tell. I'm not sure what we have coming up from the ranks but I am hoping at best we make the playoffs. It will be a test every week for us, Considering we lost a very talented QB several wide outs and a decent RB at best. We will be small and with out a proven QB and someone to help out Mczeal who cant seem to catch a ball when it counts will be doing best to beat the cellar dwellers. This year will most likely be a one and done if we are lucky. I hope I'm wrong but I'm looking at a 3rd or 4th spot at best. I hear Johnson has some wheels but we need more than just speed from one player. Heard Boast was a very decent QB who knows, as far as I'm concerned just making the playoffs is a plus for us. Without A defense which we haven't had in 6 years it could be a long year for us. In the end we will get out coached as usual. Hope I'm wrong but it is a grasp.
  3. The black pear isn't ready for the borden factory. Would expose their  weaknesses though.
  4. Nederland West Brook PAM PNG COLDSPRINGS WOS BUNA NEWTON KOUNTZE OrangefielD Anhuac Woodville Hull Daisetta Evadale Burkeville
  5. there are reports coming in that the Tigers have been slain at the reservation.animal rights activists are now in route to prevent further animal cruelty and future slaying of tigers at the reservation.    ;D
  6. I'm going to go with PNG 42 to 21 they look really good in the scrimmages.
  7. Harmon was a beast no doubt, Bertrand was fun to watch also. They had a big mean ole nasty offensive line that they ran behind and had QBs and wideouts to support. The 2012 team we witnessed this past year, had no stud RB .  We have been spoiled in years past with some very talented teams, just one of them being the 2012 team was not. I think Fairclothes offense from his first three years was very productive, just wish we could find a stingy defense. I know our schedule is tough next year, but. Would really want to see a team that was a lil more competive on both sides of the ball.  The way it looks might be another year or two away from that, just have to take it one season at a time.
  8. Well one thing is for sure, we will see them on the field, and that isn't gonna change. Lol only time will tell, hope they have a good offseason. Need to take care of the lil things first like defense, we need some Defense for sure!!!
  9. Yes Dustin Long was a 3 year starter, who had a great supporting cast @ runningback, wideouts, offensive line ,kicker and a Defense to boot! Doty had support @ runningback, offensive line wideouts, and a mediocre defense. Miller had supporting cast @offensive line, runningback and no help from the defense. AJ was not near the caliber of any of these three QBs, and I'm not saying that to be rude or put him down in any kind of way, but he didn't have a great supporting cast @ any position at all, Rose at wideout was his best help and most dependable option, with the clark kid returning kickoffs who is one of the best we had at the special teams. Not to mention a defense which was horrible at best. In my opinion having the Morse Kid start is a good thing. The Walker kid can play Defense, why not have a three year starter. This year was a hard long year and I believe everyone knew we were in trouble from the get go! It might not happen over night but somewheres coach Fairclothe has to go get someone who can put a defense out there that can actually stop someone. If this takes playing both ways then by the grace of god let's make it happen. I don't expect miracles but I do hope we have a better record than what we had last year. As for playing the teams we have on schedule, the Silsbees, wos, summer creeks, nederlands and vidors, so be it, only gonna make us better. Just may take a while! Looking forward to seeing how coach tries to move forward.
  10. HCGeorgetown is gonna take it all, their offense is a well tuned machine!
  11. This game is a very interesting matchup. Seems that GT has a fast paced tempo and has a great QB! Their Defense is very talented as well. Nederland is totally opposite, offense is a casual type that just pushes a long and doesn't do nothing fancy, but the Defense is exactly that a relentless front four who just keep coming like the energizer bunny. I hate that I got to miss this one, gonna go to west texas and try to fill my freezer. Pulling for the dogs, along with the stangs and the piney woods team "newton" to get the job done this week! Good luck and represent southeast texas well!
  12. Don't put much faith in anything he puts a ranking to. He prob didn't even attend the game let alone watch it.
  13. Y'all late been there in my purple supporting them dogs. Haven't Barked yet, though lol. They are playing some good ball right now, has been fun to watch!
  14. Well after reading 18 pages I now have a crick in my neck. Navasota has a #1 ranking, so obviously they are damn good on the offensive side of the ball. Sounds like they have a good defense too! But one thing is for sure WOS ain't no pushover on the defensive side of the ball. No way they shut out Navasota, and their fans know this. Watched nederland just flatout whip up on #1 PD and the refs. I'm not counting out WOS upsetting thed Rattlers, it could very well happen. I have not seen the Rattlers play so I'm not gonna disrespect them, they wouldn't be where they are if they weren't. That was the first time I have gotten to see PD and let me tell you I wasn't impressed with their offense at all. The Rattlers shouldn't take WOS likely, could be their downfall.  I expect a great game between too very very good teams. Its a shame one will be done after this week. I don't put no. Stock in state rankings, lol all that does is boost egos, looking for a war this Friday, good luck to both teams from this PNG fan, hope no one gets hurt.
  15. Glad to see that someonelse saw the clock run off before they kicked the fieldgoal to go to OT! Refs dropped the ball on the last drive no doubt. Why LSU was looking at their QB I have no idea? I was not impressed with their offense at all. Maybe Neds Defense is just that much Better. I heard about some comments made by their head coach after the game about him not thinking the better team won. Well in my eyes the best team obviously won because their defense was that much better. In my eyes, PD was overrated! Just goes to show you rankings don't mean doodley squat!
  16. lol why are you bringing up png. But since you did, we have won and been to more big shows than summers eve could ever even think about appearing in besides being in the stands watching. Don't care how many students you have in enrollment. Y'all got beat by a better team, take your arse whoopin and die quietly. Ned is where y'all wish y'all would have liked to have been at and that is the quarterfinals. Good luck to the Bulldogs, time to kick it up a notch once again.
  17. I wore my purple and caught hell for it. But it is all good , district champs representing very well right now, think they are in for a real battle this week. I'm sure they won't mind having some extra support from the vidor faithful.
  18. 13-0. Big ned, defense looking sharp, offense getting it done! Pearaland Dawson way overrated in my opinion! Just saying. Ned gets the ball in second half, keep up the pressure and keep your foot on their necks!
  19. Good luck to the dogs. Allready got my ticket, ready for Reliant and a Bulldog VictoryA
  20. Big let down on special teams. Both defenses are pretty salty. Look for ned to put it to them now. Lot of man coverage by connally. Look for carson to have some big plays here in the fourth. Well at least the mist has stopped
  21. This has the makings of an awesome game, SC hasn't been challenged yet. They have what it takes to get the job done. Don't know exactly how this matchup will turnout, have to agree one very good team goes home saying what if, coulda woulda, shoulda. Good luck and may the best team win. Pulling for sc, go DAWGS
  22. Well I hate Nederland with the best of them, but they are our district champs and are representing 20-4A well and have been for years. I'm not gonna wear black and gold, but I will be there supporting them dogs. Don't think they will have any problems getting the win. After all they do have a kid at qb that was at one time at png. So with that being said, go big Ned, biaplayer is behind y'all 100%. Good luck and can't wait for Friday, can't come soon enough. Ned 35 - Connally 14.
  23. Well the ndn in me is pulling for vidor to pull it out. But the arm chair qb in me says summer creek wins big. They are 10-0 for a reason. They are that good. All I have to go by is what I have seen from png playing both teams,which isn't much because we lived in the cellar this year. If vidor could throw the ball they might stay close as I thought the secondary for sc was a lil suspect. Seems like we had a lil success throwing in front of the secondary. Against the run their linebackers are beasts. I don't believe that Vidor has much of a chance pulling this one out. The Dawgs are for real and I can't see anyway to disrespect them for that. Tough matchup for Pirates ,but this png fan is throwing my V's up for y'all, good luck hope noone gets hurt, hope the game is clean and go make 20-4a proud, geaux pirates!
  24. Vidor can't handle sc and neither can nederland. I've seen dayton play and like I said sc was better but didn't think they would pitch a shutout.
  25. I'm not gonna fibb, I wasn't there, and by the looks of it I didn't miss much. All I got was that ozen won. What was the score? Not that it means anything. I'm assuming the younger kids got some playing time. Did AJ start at qb or did they start tghe freshman? Heard he doesn't want to play QB , wants to be at the Linebacker position. Has anyone else heard that?
×
×
  • Create New...