Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. I wont sugar coat anything except how much I cant stand the Crosby fans lmao, that my friend is the truth!
  2. this defense isn't good at all, I was worried before the first scrimmage and I didn't see WB scrimmage, but heard nothing good of it, so that tells me we need work!!!!!
  3. I thought it was funny lol
  4. you aren't bringing your old lady are you lol
  5. I should be home from work and ready when you pass thru, you are always late anyway!
  6. yes you are correct, but im still amazed that the dogs lost to sorry arse GCM two years in a row and the rest of the district went thru them like melted butter?
  7. Stat you picking me on the way to the game or are you going to lake?
  8. He had what it took, doesn't matter about the speed in my book, productivity speaks volumes
  9. he made Tony Brown look like an 8th grader think he had like 13 receptions in that game, minus the 101 int return on a bad throw
  10. he damn sure moved the chains and made everyone look silly, say what you want the kid delivered!
  11. your brothers senior year he was unstoppable. He made it look easy!!!!!
  12. Boast for one, Johnson would be good at the safety position
  13. Well he had better learn or it will be the same every year, I would have put him back in the secondary myself just because of his speed, who knows he might excel there at defensive end who knows.
  14. Reservation watching PNG vs Silsbee
  15. ouch say it aint so, Tell me WOS didn't beat Dayton who then stomped a mudhole in Crosby and blanked them at that, sheeessss keep drinking that Red Koolaid and seeing thru your rose colored glasses , come on man
  16. I will have a tiger sitting with me Friday night. lol I damn sure don't get butthurt but as far as STAT well I will leave it at that, hell im not even sure he is going to the game lol. Im ready hope the weather holds off.
  17. they are gonna find out that PNG has a better defense than they have been led to believe, the linebackers wont be arm tackling they will be looking to take someone out! Lejune will have several chances to put some licks on someone for sure. Should be a good game just hope the weather isn't as bad as predicted. I would love to see Johnson come out and establish himself both passing and rushing, if Mczeal and MCgown can get it going should be interesting, not to mention #12, he looks to be a very good receiver himself. Hughes should have a good game and hopefully the backup for him will get some touches also, heard he was pretty quick himself. I am ready for the Soph QB to show us what he has, if we can eliminate the turnovers I think we have a good chance to win the ball game.
  18. these Crosby folks just don't realize how good WOS has been and is now, Their qb is 3 years starter, and doesn't make many mistakes, is a true field general, Defense can get the job done on just about anyone, and the coaching is outstanding and has been for over 30 years or more! just because they don't have big numbers doesn't mean they cant whoop arse in I higher class division, in the end it is 11 on 11, not to mention they went to the big game twice in last two years, so with that being said since Crosby has the best 11 players on the field at one time and are world beaters I guess we should just all bow down to them not!!!!
  19. good to see gcm is as usual horrible lol, PAM did exactly as they were supposed to do beat em down
  20. ole BG dug deep for that one lol
  21. remember that, because that is as close as Crosby will get, only a dream, im gonna keep that back in my memory so I can remind you when you get knocked out
  22. is the scrimmage tonight?
  23. you can say what you want, but until you actually make history, then you can put us down until then hush!!! last time I checked as far as last year we made it as far as yall did and exited the same time you did, you act as if you are so much better than us but you really aren't.
×
×
  • Create New...