-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
I think Ned is gonna roll with Leday, I thought he was very poised in his play last week considering. It is just a matter of time before this team starts clicking. Gonna be a fun year wouldn't mind seeing both teams undefeated come week 10 in district play, although I doubt that happens, but it could.
-
im sure we will hear that everytime the raiders get a first down lmbo
-
I see you are still making friends like usual. I don't care how hard you try, still don't think you can get kicked out of a game like someone we know lol. Keep Practicing, practice makes perfect!!
-
Broshon, you are right we have done nothing to deserve that rankings, we haven't beaten anyone. These purple koolaid slurping ndns are gonna let it go to their head. Now if say we go 10-0 then I might could see a top 25 but come week 1 and 2 of playoffs then you get to see the Crosbys, Manvels and so forth who are deserving of some serious top 10 rankings. This is high school football anything can happen but for right now PNG just needs to focus on one team at a time, play turnover free football, mistake free football and eliminate mental mistakes and unsportsman penalties and we can get to where we need to be. I wouldn't let the rankings get into none of our heads, just an unwanted distraction.
-
the people that are ranking these poles most be on crack, no way form or fashion should we be ranked in the top 25. With that being said I don't put nothing into rankings, Remember in 99-00 Ned was undefeated ranked #9 in the state, we had one loss to WOS, NED was led by Sullivan at QB, we went on to destroy them 31-8 with them not scoring till late in the game. Just goes to show you anything can happen in high school ball and rankings don't mean do do!
-
we shall see lol good luck
-
ok if you say so , I will say this she is the most bias announcer in our district lol
-
should be a very interesting game, I love seeing how everyone is saying we have a soft schedule the next couple of weeks, well folks in district we all play the same teams so wouldn't your schedule be soft also, just saying
-
from what I hear it is in Nederland I was assuming it was in Livingston
-
well they need to teach them kids something, I know it has to be rough being a Lumberton fan at times knowing every year that they wont make the playoffs year in and year out. It has to do with coaching and with the kids it has to be instilled in their heads. I will say this I am grateful that they sent SPARKs to us a few years back, that was a mailbox change that was a game changer for sure. He had great hands and speed to match. He could have been the it factor for Lumberton for sure, that was a huge loss for them and a awesome add on for us!
-
I have to agree they made a great hire as far as coaching goes. He will bring back a winning tradition to the ant mound for sure. No pun intended, just think that with his offense once they face say a Crosby, defense on the Coogs part is gonna out athlete the offense of the mound. I could be wrong but I think it will be a long night for the mound.
-
damn already lol
-
ha im only 8 back not bad lol could be a lot worse
-
I didn't know if they were at home or not was just assuming it was a road trip for the dogs lol.
-
judging by the picks there is a bunch of special people out there that are giving the ant mound a lot of love smh.
-
Crosby Jasper Evadale Humble Dayton Baytown Lee Nederland PN-G New Caney Huffman Hardin-Jefferson WO-S Liberty Newton Shepherd Tarkington Orangefield Central Buna Garrison Hull-Daisetta West Sabine San Augustine Orange Community Christian Beaumont Legacy Christian
-
think the dogs get their first win of the season, Not sure what the Livingston Lions have this year, sure hope Reba Retired, if she hasn't I hope the dog pound puts up 70 to keep her quiet!
-
not taking anything away from Barbers Hill, but I just don't think that this game will be close. These are high school kids after all and anything can happen, I just think Crosby has too many horses in this one!
-
wasn't impressed with either team in first half, Neds Defense got torched by a speedy receiver twice I think, but against the run looked pretty solid. Both offensive lines looked to be huge as for as size goes. QB for Ned in second half looks like he is the starter in my book, kid led them on the field like a general should, seemed poised in the pocket and made his reads, wr #6 looks like he is a lil dragster out there in open space. Daytons special teams could have cost them the game in the punting department , three straight shanks was just aweful. Both teams look like they need overall work but that is what preseason is for, now it is time for district, the real show starts this week, every game is important here on out. I think Ned will be right up there in contention as they usually are. Think it is anybodys district to win, haven't seen Central play yet or PAM so Im still gonna say NED, PAM, Central, and PNG representing 22-5a come playoff time.
-
I didn't do too too bad this week lol
-
I don't think this game will be close but I do think Lumberton will show us where our defense is at a little more. WE haven't really been tested on defense but from what ive seen we do need to shore it up a bit. Cant wait for Friday night Ltrain gonna get derailed again on new turf!!
-
Port Neches-Groves 42 Goose Creek Memorial 7/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
yes he does lol -
Manvel 26 Galena Park North Shore 13/FINAL
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
yes sir no one wants a piece of Manvel, they looking like the real deal, mid-season form for sure. -
yup we don't get a shutout all that often, of course they give it up with 4 mins left in game. Thought we had it, even with all the mistakes in the secondary, still had a shot, I know they were substituting in and out but dang it they broke, lil qb had some wheels when he got into wide open space.