Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. hmmmn looks like all that D1 talent wasn't enough to get the job done. Like I said anything can happen on Thursday night lol. Congrats to Porter, nice to bring 14.2 back down to earth lmao
  2. I was thinking the same thing how did this become mcm lol. I still think Nederland whips em down tonight without Leday, just saying.
  3. 1. Port Arthur Memorial 2. Woodville 3. Evadale 4. New Caney 5. Dayton 6. Vidor 7. Lumberton 8. Nederland 9. Beaumont West Brook 10. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 11. Newton 12. Hamshire-Fannett 13. Tarkington 14. Hardin-Jefferson 15. Corrigan-Camden 16. East Chambers 17. Buffalo 18. Kirbyville 19. Hull-Daisetta 20. West Sabine 21. Apple Springs 22. Barbers Hill 23. The Woodlands 24. Montgomery 25. Jasper
  4. hell it was cut off before I could realized what it was about so im guessing the ruling hasn't been made yet? how long do they have to make the decision? There is always something amuck in Nederland lol This is going to be a fun year!
  5. lol WOSgrad dropping the hammer, loved the way he put it on a vacation lmao plus1 lol
  6. ok not sure lol but I do stick out that much
  7. Were you sitting with Lee? lol
  8. yep that would be me, making stops on 4th down is always a good thing lol
  9. we have a bye this week also and it is the toughest game of the season, should be a challenge lmbo
  10. please do I would love to hear the truth and not let this get brushed under the table!
  11. you have to keep voting over and over and over, we are behind again lol
  12. honestly I like Ned as the last game but I would rather catch them early rather than late, along with other top tier teams, but playing the weaker ones early does have its advantages, letting everyone else beat up each other first is kinda best of both worlds lol
  13. might have been 2012 I don't know I see myself though easy to spot me lo
  14. I don't know that is why im going watch the game to see, we have a bye week so a great opportunity to go scout for myself lol. I think Vidor will have a lot of success this year, they looked very efficient moving the ball. Who knows im anxious to see.
  15. he just thinks that Crosby is world beaters and they really aren't, till they win the big show I wont call them anything but sub par!!! I don't care how much D1 players they have or who ranks them where rankings don't mean squat!!!
  16. just to put my two cents in, think Vidor will walk the panthers right out of the stadium. But as for your statement about returning letterman well yall were young and you got beat down for the last two years. If you have returning players at their perspective positions and you have been trampled the last two years, what makes you think something is gonna change this year? Just curious? with that being said anything can happen on Friday nights so be careful what you ask for, Ozen may just show up lol
  17. I would notice because there is no comparison between the two. Rose was hell bent and determined.
  18. may have been the worst PNG team to take the field, only bright spot was J Rose. That was a rough year.
  19. I don't know about that, doesn't look like it helped them at all if you ask me, like the spirit though!
  20. I missed 9 just horrible, darn Dayton and Central lol
  21. some knuckle head who doesn't have a clue, game is standing room only every game, even when it was played in Baytown due to the storm.
  22. surely it was the Dayton loss. Vidor always comes to play with Central, but from what I saw Central looked worse than Nederland. They got to do some soul searching for sure. Thought second string QB played better than the 1st string QB did. Vidor looked solid on offense eating up a lot of clock. Have to give credit where credit is due, Mathews had them in beatdown mode. lol
  23. I think the bye week will be PNGs biggest test so far!
  24. Well we still havent played anyone yet, but he is truly a good one to have on our team for sure! Hes only gonna get better.
×
×
  • Create New...