Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. it may not be the parents it could be a talented kid that just isn't talented enough to start at PAM and just wants to be out there on the field, so might be taking advantage of going to a Nederland or Port Neches depending on location.
  2. I m sorry Soulja1 but didn't your boy move to Ozen one year then back to Silsbee? I don't think that was a parent decision but isn't that what happened with your son?
  3. your pumping wont be enough lol, it will get broke the first time you start beating on that thing
  4. Lumberton wont be a challenge I can see yall hanging 63 on them also
  5. I'm just curious how many turnovers there will be. I think if PNG can play turnover free ball that they will come out on top. There is no doubt in my mind that Vidor will score, we haven't kept anyone out of the end zone yet. We should have had several shutouts but find a way to forget how to play defense late in games, don't know if its from pulling starters or just getting to relaxed, what ever it is I hate it, would love to see at least one goose egg for an opponent this year. All I hear is this Land shark defense, I just got to chuckle, this Friday will be a real good showing since we haven't played anyone until now. Ready to see these two squads bump heads, should be a real quick game the way Vidor runs the ball and our deep ball threat could be home by 9:30ish. The way I see it Preseason is over and now District begins.
  6. yep keep hearing we haven't played anyone. Well they are in the same district and you will play them also. AS for the Refs I guess all you ignorant misinformed guided souls obviously don't know that there is no Beaumont chapter anymore so all the officiating is coming from out of town. Should be our first good test, think it will be a good game, they will run the clock and we will go airborne, has the makings to be a good game. Cant wait for Friday night to get here
  7. whew and the newbie is printing in capital letters, why you hollering son?
  8. man these local rankings don't mean squat its so obvious that it isn't even funny.
  9. there you go letting your ego being influenced by Rankings. Nederland had no problems beating them they really didn't even test the dogs. So what did beating the # 1 team get you not a damn thing. I didn't see any overwhelming athletes off their team that made me say wow how are they not stomping the dogs, why because they didn't have any, just an over abundance of seniors, sorry nothing special to me. Kinda like in 99'-00' when yall were ranked #9 in the state and came to the REZ and got thumped 31-8. Your team wasn't anything special just being ranked because you were 9-0. Guess it was just a fluke.
  10. I wasn't impressed with Pearland Dawson thought they were overrated, you know how those rankings go, it was a good game for the dogs, caught hell for going watch it but hey you support your district come playoff time.
  11. no but I will if vidor looses
  12. 1. Port Arthur Memorial 2. Kirbyville 3. High Island 4. Beaumont West Brook 5. Humble Summer Creek 6. Barbers Hill 7. Beaumont Central 8. Vidor 9. Port Neches-Groves 10. Coldspring-Oakhurst 11. Beaumont Legacy Christian 12. Silsbee 13. Columbus 14. Jasper 15. West Orange-Stark 16. Orangefield 17. Shepherd 18. Liberty 19. Atlanta 20. LCM 21. Hamshire-Fannett 22. Orange Community Christian 23. Conroe Oak Ridge 24. The Woodlands 25. Atascocita
  13. ive seen your boat, you don't need a paddle!!!
  14. I can say I honestly don't blame you for running from a rematch with Manvel lol. I don't think I would want to face them myself, they are legit.
  15. ok what happened to my buddy MR. Buddy Garrity what did I miss, and someone please take the spoon from Statt he has no business stirring any pot!
  16. well that is why we play the game. But I will tell you this PAM s defensive line I going to be very disruptive and nothing will come easy. Could be wrong maybe Vidor does go in there and get the win, anything can happen. But im sure PAM is more worried about NED right now, will worry about Vidor later. Im curious to see how the next couple of weeks pan out, I want to see how PAM does defensively against Vidor and NEd. I thought Ned did a decent job against Vidors offense keeping them to half their offensive average.
  17. exactly, they go to NED and pull one off and now they are world-beaters .
  18. I don't think anyone on here has said that PNG has faced anyone yet. But who has Vidor played besides Nederland, whom everyone is convinced is down this year? What are you basing your info off of?
  19. you are right for once and I do have one.
  20. if you say so, I disagree. I would hate to see the dogs have to forfeit a game to Livingston of all people. He should have sat Leday instead of playing him. Its all good we shall see how the dogs do this Friday, see how this great coaching does. Im betting on the speed of PAM to be deciding factor. good luck to the dogs, but the way you think there across the tracks you don't need it.
  21. I never said our coach was above average, but his average coaching is what our powers to be was looking for when the were coach shopping. I can handle it, I don't judge our season whether we beat Nederland or not, I would much rather get passed the second round where the real ball is played.
  22. ok futz, address, school district , what ever it is you want to call it, then since you, your coach made a choice, and a bad one out of desperation and it jumped up and bit him in the arse, how is that. now it might cost your kids. But with that being said wont be not district title for the bulldogs.
  23. yeah you right im not hard to find at all, always here
  24. call it what you want makes no difference to me, looks like your reloader broke, playing kids that aren't even in the Nederland zip code smh, already got 1 loss in district, about to have a second after Friday night, and possibly a third loss if the UIL sees it illegal. Hell the way I see it no district title for the dogs this year, wouldn't exactly call it good coaching this year, I would call it less than average coaching or just plain (DESPERATE). ;-0
  25. all three of the Crosby fans that troll this site!
×
×
  • Create New...