Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. ok Watched the Ned / Lumberton game, Ned is supposed to be at full strength, well im here to tell you next Friday night the streak will end! Wont be #7. Cornerbacks were playing ten yards back off the line of scrimmage against Lumberton , come on man really. Someone from the Bulldog faithful said that their conerbacks would smother our receivers please, All I can say is Ned better get ready to watch the playoffs from the cheap seats this year because that is where they will be! Central won by more than 14 so does that mean that they are in, because they will punish Baytown Lee next week just as PAM will blow holes all in the hull of ROBANADANAS Black Pearl, only thing I wanna know is what kind of excuses will they have to say about PAM when they roll out of the boneyard 10-0. Im ready to early out today and go watch PNG destroy OZEN, can see second string in by late 3 rd quarter!
  2. I guess I will make this one since we have a sat game.
  3. stroll down memory lane, I cant believe that we still remember all that lol. People think im crazy when I start talking about teams from way back when lol
  4. 1. Kingwood 2. Crosby 3. New Caney 4. Port Arthur Memorial 5. Beaumont Central 6. Nederland 7. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 8. Silsbee 9. Bridge City 10. Rusk 11. West Orange-Stark 12. Hardin-Jefferson 13. Kirbyville 14. Corrigan-Camden 15. Crockett 16. Newton 17. Joaquin 18. Centerville 19. Deweyville 20. Sabine Pass 21. Iola 22. Port Neches-Groves 23. Bellville 24. Buna 25. Hitchcock
  5. I like the way you think!
  6. hell of a job kid great accomplishment. Very Very Respectable numbers!!
  7. yeah yeah yeah, we shall see, gonna be a good one, shame the dogs will be on the losing end! I would love to see yall get in the playoffs though, I surely don't want to go D1. Its a win for us either way, WE win the dogs stay home, im all for that, we lose the dogs go D1 and again im happy. Its all good ready for a good intense game!
  8. RJ will be fine, trust me the kid can ball, Mczeal I worry about the other receivers will get open, If LN will go man I will say your CBs get burnt, They will have to double team them to stop them! you cant double cover everyone, and if they get caught sleeping RJ gonna run wild
  9. our receicers wont be smothered by your short cornerbacks, I see our receivers having a good productive night as well as the rest of our offense.
  10. the Butch is our second home
  11. well we shall see this weekend and next who wants it most for fourth spot. Im betting on Central all they have to do is win this week if my calculations are right. Think Ned can win this week but I Like my NDNs the following week!
  12. come on brother
  13. when you get ready bring that corvette motored chevy truck by the house and I will break out that hemi cuda and show you what a real street car is supposed to do
  14. well you said Central was better than advertised I tried to tell you they weren't but you didn't listen. Nederland will have their hands full wont be no damn picnic I promise you! Besides that you didn't even go to the PAM game it was a dandy!
  15. how you figure we would go D2 num 2 seed with a loss to Ned? We have the head to head over you. I say yall would go D2 num 2 seed, and we would be D2 number 1 seed what is your thinking on that ? Just curious?
  16. I know one thing I bet that wr that got planted by Lejune coming across the middle is still hurting this morning!!! that was a ferocious hit lol.
  17. there were many no calls for holding, I guess you didn't see those either? It didn't have no bearing on the game, PNG was and is the Better team on the field. We could have thrown the ball deep all night CBs were out matched on both sides of our offense!
  18. That was such an obvious no call that it wasn't even funny! The officials were horrible, that surely hurt Central. They missed holding calls on the WR all night long. The obvious play calling by BF was horrible, only thing I figure was NED had a bye so he was showing them QB run all night. I don't know, don't mind watching Shug do his thing but damn don't get him hurt for Christs sake. SMH had the wind at our back and pooch kicking freaking ridiculous.
  19. I love your enthusiasm but im here to tell you Central is going home with a loss, then Next week we invade the butch and take down OZEN.
  20. aint happening
  21. like a broken record huh lol
  22. PNG will win out! NOT Nederlands year this year, think we dust them off at the REZ go in and get Barbers Hill First Round of playoffs
  23. not gonna happen brother, just sayin, I would love to see the upset but PAM has too many horses!
  24. Why not? That is why the kids strap the pads and helmets, lets get it on!!!
×
×
  • Create New...