-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
that about sums it up im a homer for sure and I am hard on them at times, but I expect them to excel and win, that is where the fun begins, we brain wash our kids at the earliest age possible, and continue to instill it in their heads all the way till they graduate. It is a way of life and I couldn't imagine it any other way.
-
no rabid dog here sqaw stay in your teepee and get me a bottle of high quality h20
-
im sorry if you feel scoring over 50 pts is running it up. Last time I checked the game is played for 48 minutes, if I were a coach I would play my starters till the last whistle blew. I had the most unfortunate privelage of having to have Jeff the Jet as my coach, dude is a Jerk period. Don't get me started, I would say I have respect for him but I would be lying to you. Don't think people haven't ran the score up on us, we got thrashed 75 -0 in my senior in 88. Sorry if your team has been pounded on year in an year out the last 3 decades, it is what it is, if yall win it was because you were the better team. You will be congratulated and then we will move on. I just hope none of the kids get hurt, as I see us both going to the playoffs!
-
could care less if you like us. you want some cheese with that wine?
-
lol I can talk about him he is related to me lol
-
I hear ya
-
-
man the last time I sat with yall on your side I got heckled by some knucklehead up top. I would actually like to see this game without getting tossed. I think I will stay on my side but I will meet up with yall after the game or before if you would like. Havent seen you or Big D in a while. Tried to get BG to say hello to me and Stat at the PAM central game but he wasn't budging from his seat or his phone lol.
-
UMMMM....WHERE ARE ALL THE NEDERLAND FANS??
biaplayer replied to pakronos's topic in High School Football
shouldn't be no talk about basketball on here lol This is about football, what can you say they got beat by the better team. A loss is a loss, but as for them losing to Central don't see that happening. I can see them bouncing back this week! Right now I think it Is a must win for them the rest of the way out from here. As good as the coaching is over there I don't think D. Spell could have found an answer to stop PAM last week, they were on a mission. I didn't like that PAM didn't want to shake hands before the game, that was just poor sportsmanship. I would like to think that all the kids playing ball were brought up better than that but it is what it is. This will prob be the only negative thing that I say about PAM this year. I can see this team doing well in Playoffs if they somehow miss Manvel. A lot of talent on this team, although I don't believe they are as good as the team a few years back that went to the semis, but they are good. -
Riggs has slowly become one of my favorite players, the kid manages to make the big play on a frequent basis. I would love to see RJ run a lil more, wish they would go five wide send em deep and let RJ run crazy! What I don't understand is why they don't utilize Mcgown more, last year the guy was beastmode, this year im like scratching my head.
-
no argument there, but you will never hear me this year saying our defense is worldbeaters, I don't know where they got landshark defense from, I have to agree with you for once, Angleton gashed us up pretty good. But I don't know why you are coming here throwing up statistics the last time you saw us play, could care less. This has nothing to do with us playing Vidor, if history has anything to do with it PNG will beat the brakes off of them like last year, but im not saying they will but have a good feeling. As for Barbers Hill s coach you right he is better than ours as he is better than the cougs!! So whats your point, as for games against your cougs I think we have more wins than losses soooo?
-
I think that PAM will start the waterboys and still beat Lumberton by 35
-
you cant judge a team by who put how many points up on who. Every team matches up well with different opponents, last year Vidor should have beat Nederland, A fumble inside the ten yard line late in the game cost Vidor the game, we played yall and hung 50 points on yall. Say what you want, think what you will, we go thru this every year. Keep thinking that just because PNG hasn't played anyone that they wont go hang a 50 spot on you. Hell Barbers Hill wore yall out the first week with the spread, doubt very seriously if they have the same kind of firepower that we have but who knows, I haven't seen them play but they are surely playing some good ball! Come on Friday
-
all of our receivers should have a good game, not a short one in the bunch, could be a big night for RJ both throwing and running!
-
1. The Woodlands 2. Galena Park North Shore 3. Barbers Hill 4. Crosby 5. Porter 6. Nederland 7. Port Arthur Memorial 8. Port Neches-Groves 9. Bridge City 10. Huffman Hargrave 11. Silsbee 12. Jasper 13. Shepherd 14. West Orange-Stark 15. Liberty 16. Kirbyville 17. Buna 18. Woodville 19. East Chambers 20. Newton 21. Groveton 22. Evadale 23. High Island 24. Beaumont Legacy 25. Baytown Christian
-
Doesn't matter who we face, we still have 4 more weeks of ball before we start worrying about playoff matchups, one game at a time.
-
trying to catch up. what happened to BuddyGarrity
biaplayer replied to jimbob82's topic in High School Football
I think they just didn't want ole BG to win the Pickems this year lol, Ole Statt isn't doing so well right now, speaking of where is the results of last weeks pickems, I want to see how badly I did this week smh -
yes that is true but we can run the ball well also
-
the old Cajun guy isn't that old, wish he would just stick to calling game instead of trying to talk like something he isn't. Kinda annoying now that I think of it. Thank god I have only missed this last game, couldn't take much more of his commentary lol
-
LAST TIME DAYTON AND NEDERLAND MISSED PLAYOFFS
biaplayer replied to HurricaneCal's topic in High School Football
its a race to the finish, I believe they can beat Central, Lumberton and Ozen, I think we can give yall a game in MCM, the winner is a toss up, never know who makes a mistake in this one. -
5-3 is what I am thinking you were shooting at
-
no arguments here big daddy, I was just thinking of kids going to school here and there in that post and I thought of you and your boy lol.
-
LAST TIME DAYTON AND NEDERLAND MISSED PLAYOFFS
biaplayer replied to HurricaneCal's topic in High School Football
I am scratching my head about this one, both teams have had tremendous playoff resumes from the last 2 decades. I don't think Ned is out just yet, but I am not too sure exactly how this playoff race will end, I do Believe that it will be PAM, Port Neches, Vidor, and Nederland/Central and not in that order. I just don't see Livingston getting enough wins to make it but I could be wrong. But with NED being 1 and 3 in district it is a win out kind of stretch to me. What are yalls thoughts? Im not counting them out myself! Although record aside the last week could mean more than just the Bum Phillips bowl! -
my point exactly, be it I always want a goose egg and the second teamers come in and get blasted. I wasn't at the game due to going hunting but I was back and fourth on Iheart radio listening to PNG and the NED/PAM game, I almost choked on my drink when we gave up the FG. Change to the other game and then back and they scored twice WTH? I guess im just too hard on them but just once I would like to see a goose egg lol