-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
Well I had tickets to tonights game, I had put them in my glove compartment so I would have them. Put my truck in the shop at vins paint and body shop, and some sorry bastard stole them. I'm not a happy camper right now. If by chance I happen to get in the game, lord help them if they have the balls to sit in my seats. Someones gonna get an ass whippin. >:(
-
Wow kicking us while we are down. Just love it. Who cares who has an attendance record. Who cares what you have done the last 15 years. Congrats on your first out right district title, looks like you may get another this year. Its all good. Just one question though how was that feeling the year we made the finals and in the last game of district in mcm the #9 ranked. Bulldogs, 9-0 got spanked 31-8 by an unranked png team that just started to peak. Anything can happen friends on Friday night. Do I think it will happen this Friday no I don't. Yep I wish we did have a better team than what we got, it is what it is. I know they will give their all win or lose. It will most likely get ugly this year. But they will be there ready to quare off come Friday. But I will say this, until these bulldogs get a win in a semifinals game i m not gonna dwell on anything they have done in the last 15 years.until y'all. Get to the big show it ain't worth talking about, it is just shoulda woulda coulda, blah blah blah. You want some respect go get a state title, until then which may never happen in our lifetime, get a grip, the dogs ain't all that.
-
dayton vs summer creek presictions
biaplayer replied to daytonfanjeff's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
got nothing but respect for Dayton, but my gut tells me that SC will take it. From what I've seen , the only weakness they have is their secondary. Should be an interesting game no doubt. -
Soulja1 you know darn well I'm not gonna sit on your side. I'm an ndn thru ana thru, even if don't win another game ill still be there.. now if y'all make the playoffs that will be a possibility, I gotta watch someone play, because we won't be there on the field this year.
-
I'm not gonna predict a win for PNG . Instead I'm just gonna say we gonna lose ,just don't know by how much.
-
well first of all congrats to lcm, they whooped us like they should have. Now with that said, no pun intended, this team just isn't. Where it needs to be talent wise. To be truthful, we don't have a running back, our qb has thrown more interceptions than tds, not good at all. Defense stays out on field for the whole game because the offense can't get a first down. Mcm is gonna be brutal, if ned doesn't hang 50 on us something is wrong. If the offense can't a couple of first downs to give them a breather it will be over by the end of the first quarter. Our boys play hard but they just don't have it. Rose can't do it by himself, #30 plays hard and # 5 is probably our best runningback. On offense that is about it. The defense seems to be out of place just about all the time, #2 is our go to guy, and he can't do it all by himself either, Pevato tries but just can't get any help. Whoever we play will look like superstars weekend and weekout. We are just that bad, but win or lose I'm still there, yes I am hard on them but it is what it is. Down year, don't expect them to win another game, but I will be there just in case they do. Looking forward to going to the butch, well soulja1 your bet is paid in full, you can take that crap off of your signature, I don't see a fourpeat this year. Lol
-
Vidor at Beaumont Ozen Game Thread/Vidor wins 28-21!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
What's the score -
Favorite Nederland Player this year
biaplayer replied to James Mosley's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Lol well I don't like none of them because I'm an indian, but I will say this the defense as a whole is a force to be reconned with. As a unit I think they work well together, think # 90 is a freakin beast. Think #2 shaw is the playmaker , he has really great speed. Not looking forward to seeing them at the rez in a few weeks, it is gonna be ugly for us. I may actually skip that one and just read about it. It will be hard for us to stop the dogs on both sides of the ball, but for now we have to figure out how we are gonna stop the lcm bears. We had trouble with lumberton, I can only imagine how bad it will get from here on out thru district. Good luck to y'all ths week, livingston will give y'all a game but it won't be close in the end on the scoreboard. -
Well I'm flipping a quarter on this one, both teams are able to move the ball, but I think vidor has the edge on defense. Heads that means vidor is getting my vote for the win, got a feeling jacoby jones will have somrthing to say about it though. 8)
-
I wanna go with png because they are my team, but honestly we are not stoping the run and the pass is killing us, so with that being said, the team that has the fewest mistakes, turnovers, and least amount of penalties wins. Lol lord help us.
-
A.J. Smith returns as QB, rallies PNG to win
biaplayer replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I gotta agree defense hurt us. It was bad against them, I can only imagine what it will look like on down the road. For some reason the defense isn't what we would like it to be. It seemed like everytime lumberton ran the ball they were moving the chains. I'm not gonna dwell on it too much a win is a win no matter how ugly it is. Hope the soph qb makes a speedy recovery, but for now it is AJ 's time to shine. Hope he can learn from last weeks game and continue this week. He made some very good plays and one or two bad ones. No need to look back, ndns just need to move forward and keep their heads up and go with it. -
As for livingston, they will not beat vidor or nederland, watched them against silsbee, and they did what we didn't do and that was let Silsbee get the win from behind. Collins can't do it all by himself, we will get burnt out by the second half just as he did in silsbee. Depending on what ozen does they may have fourth place locked up. Only seen ozen once and they looked descent, but by no means are they not beatable. As we all know anything can happen on Friday or Saturday nights.
-
No offense to vidor, but if you draw either team, dayton or summer creek it will end up the same and that will be a loss. Both teams are that good. I liked what I saw from teams last night, but vidors scrappy defense won't be able to hang with either of them. More than likely I will be watching on an opposing sister team as my ndns will be watching from the stands.
-
A.J. Smith returns as QB, rallies PNG to win
biaplayer replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
AJ had probably his best game of his career. Did an outstanding job ! Threw some good passes and showed a lot of touch. Looked very good last night both throwing and running the ball. -
**OFFICIAL Vidor Crow-Eating Thread**
biaplayer replied to GoDogs27's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Mcm will be all nederland, by the time that game comes, I might be sitting on pngs side all by myself, the stands were half full last night, I know we are aweful but I figured there would still have a good home crowd. Maybe they went to watch ned and vidor play???? Who knows -
Summer Creek at Crosby Game Thread/SC wins 49-21!!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
I told y'all they could hang 50 on anyone, and the only weakness I saw was their secondary. They score in bunches and quick, very good offensive team, defense is average at best, but good enough to beat 19-4A and 20-4A. They should have no problem going at least 3 rounds barring some kind of major setback. Will be a good game with them and dayton squaring off. -
They may actually put a w up against port neches. This png team may be the worst excuse for a defense I have ever seen. Nederland will hang 50 on us, vidor will hang 35 on us ozen is gonna break the record book for a single season game rushing record. Lcm is gonna run down our throats. I'm at a loss for words,lol stands weren't even half full. Our big huge offensive line couldn't stop the three 160 lb rushers from getting pressure on the QB. The young qb broke his hand, AJ came in and did a ok job up until the handoff to the blitzing raider, looked like a nfl highlight goof for a fumble to the house for 6points. That maybe the only district win we see. It will be a long couple of weeks. Guess we will have to wait for next weeks game to see the next round of follies, hopefully AJ got a lil confidence and can carry it on into next weeks game.
-
Summer Creek @ Crosby.................
biaplayer replied to knightrider's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Lol you are gonna find out how real they are. They play well on both sides of the ball, but if I saw a weakness it was in the secondary. They are vulnerable. They are capable of hanging 40 + points on just about anyone. Kinda reminded me of Manvel, very very good. -
Toilet Bowl - Lumberton at PN-G, Who ya got???
biaplayer replied to GoBigBlue1997's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
We would win this one on the road. But as for the rest of district play that is a big question mark???? -
Summer Creek @ Crosby.................
biaplayer replied to knightrider's topic in SETXsports Archived Threads
Summer creek by as much as they want, can see them embarrassing crosby by at least 21 -
Nope don't think theycan go undefeated, they will get beat somewheres down the line, I think they can win out thru district though.
-
Wos whooped png handily, silsbee fell short. If they played again I think they would beat png handily. Can't speak for ozen, or central haven't seen enough of them this year. I have seen silsbee twice this year and wos and they would make some noise in 20-4a. But facing vidor and nederland would be a tall task for silsbee, don't believe they would beat either of the two in head to head games. Wos could hang with either of them but that is based on scrimmages, in a real game outcome would probably be different on the scoreboard.