Jump to content

workbootz

Members
  • Posts

    1,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by workbootz

  1. nope Minnesota would've had a rematch with Green Bay. I'm going with: Washington, Minnesota, Pittsburgh and Houston
  2. yu should've put a slash through Yates and not Hoyer....I'm guessing you a cowgirls fan.
  3. C'mon Man Dallas defense wasn't the problem.....if Scandric on defense and Dunbar on offense was the missing pieces to the puzzle, then I have to ??? y'all football knowledge. The only star player they lost was Romo.
  4. I've been watching, what other injuries other than Dez but he came back.....I'll wait for your excuse.
  5. He's 2-0 in Houston as a backup....so what's the problem in Dallas and don't say y'all didn't have Romo.....btw wasn't Kirk Cousins a back up.
  6. I don't see 7-9 in your status anymore....lol If Hoyer is able to play next week, I say roll with him and btw Weeden wasn't the problem in Dallas.
  7. I doubt if they beat the Seahawks but we'll see.
  8. Good now I can put him back in my fantasy lineup. Just give him a $50,000 fine and call it a day. Deion Sanders and Andre Rison had a fist fight on the field and not one flag was thrown.
  9. I'm marking it down 12/23/15 @11:10 a.m. but the only problem is we're 7-7. Must be a typical cowgirls fan.
  10. Fantasy points look good
  11. the joke of the day....got a good laugh from this
  12. you don't believe that yourself
  13. One down 2 to go...Buddy it's time for you to officially get on the bandwagon.
  14. I have Gronk on my fantasy team....I have to root for him.
  15. we going 3-0 down the stretch to claim the division. 9-7 like I said before the season started.
  16. The man in the recliner is spot on....Gronk any day over Witten
  17. take a wild guess....let me give you a hint: about 35 miles west of Dayton, let me give you another hint: if you take highway 90 all the way to the budweiser plant what city are you in.
  18. Damn Dez got shut down by a rookie. Hey buddy watch a real Texas team play tonight.
  19. This is one pick you will get right.... Patriots going down Sunday.
  20. I knew when you picked us to win this week that it wasn't good for us.
  21. If they only knew....I'll just chill out and read the comments.
  22. let me put it this way there's a 95% chance that the Texans will beat the Titans and Jaguars.
  23. so you giving us the win against Buffalo, we still have Titans and Jaguars to play those are guaranteed wins, Patriots without Gronk is a toss up, and a showdown with Indy. Your 7-9 is becoming 10-6 or 9-7.
  24. I hope you tell Rex Ryan next week the same thing you told Sean Peyton this week. Go ahead and pick against us again. Oh and I hope you enjoy that celebration party....lol
  25. how did that celebration party go for you?
×
×
  • Create New...