Jump to content

workbootz

Members
  • Posts

    1,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by workbootz

  1. Central was down 20 points before they made the QB switch. That's a big hole to dig out of but I think they should stick with #2 at QB if they wanna win. If you gonna pouch kick the ball, kick it away from the RB. That #25 from PAM got some wheels on him.
  2. Whaaat they lost power in Beaumonts west end or did somebody trip the switch. Glad the coach made the right decision or Legacy would've made news for running up the score. Congrats to your son, I saw the highlights.
  3. The coach need to make these players take them damn gloves off. Central players dropped 2 for sure catches, one in the end zone.
  4. Tell us how you really feel about the backup QB. By the stats he did pretty good, to say this was his first start.
  5. Good win Broncos..keep the win streak going.
  6. I might start drawing out of a hat. I missed 5.
  7. Central fans were screaming throw the ball but heck he can't throw if the offensive line don't block.
  8. Buddy I'm behind you in a Texans shirt
  9. Lee over Nederland
  10. 14.2 come on with the chronicle stats.
  11. Three pages and no Crosby posters!!
  12. I was with you until you mentioned them cowgirls but don't worry I fixed it for you...lol
  13. First half give me Dayton 21-7. Second half give me Humble 14-6, since Dayton only plays one half. 27-21 Broncos!!!
  14. I will stick to my original pick. D1 - Crosby and NC D2 - Dayton and BH
  15. Damn bro you reaching but heck Ozen might get one of those top 4 spots.
  16. Those 4 headed monsters for the Jags better step it up before this gets ugly real quick.
  17. You may wanna check out that JV squad. Honestly I think that team would finish second behind Crosby on the varsity level.
  18. Only good thing that came out of this homecoming game, is my lil cousin won homecoming Queen.
  19. Good to hear but he plays for Splendora.
  20. Evan Nichols
  21. I told somebody week one.....this is the guy they begged for. Man I was lucky to make it out of that stadium alive.....lol
  22. Splendora has a good running back, from my understanding he's ranked in the top 100. Oh and Dayton has issues.
  23. They gave up 353 rushing yards to one player. Damn damn damn
×
×
  • Create New...