Jump to content

navydawg31

Members
  • Posts

    5,982
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by navydawg31

  1. Coach Robinson broke the 5 year curse too as someone on here would say on here… lol
  2. It wasn’t but 4 out of 5 so far being blow out… boring.
  3. I sure hope so too… this been kind of crappy with everything being a blown out.
  4. Grandview better respond here or another blowout in the making…
  5. X’Zavier Barnett going to be special at SMU!
  6. Didn’t see that one coming… Muenster really punched them in the mouth all game.
  7. Every year more and more popping up I feel like..
  8. 2 locks 2 up for grabs… Love the A&M line…
  9. It really is… and Golden Triangle 5A schools are on a Island…
  10. I’m trying to find it again it was someone’s prediction they put on X, but if you thought last 2 years was bad it really had us traveling had Nacogdoches in the district…
  11. Great season Joaquin! Made school history
  12. Hamilton’s head coach’s son the freshman will be a pretty good athlete for them for years to come…
  13. Really is… they could be a decent squad in 5AD2
  14. 1.) Gordon 2.) Jayton 3.) Joaquin 4.) Shiner 5.) Yoakum 6.) Newton 7.) Kilgore 8.) Carthage 9.) Frisco Lone Star 10.) Richmond Randle 11.) Duncanville 12.) DeSoto Desoto 56 CE King 28
  15. Great Work! Let the guessing game begin…
  16. Oh okay thanks, well we all know 3 districts of 8 sounds fair but I’m sure the 2nd option will happen with the UIL..
  17. I wonder how bad losing Crosby, BH in District 9 will mess it up… did Sterling go Div 2?
  18. Well that terrible loss the Cowboys are done this season. The DC used to be a head coach in the NFC North… and the dude went 0-3-1 against those teams. That’s horrible. His terrible defense makes the opposing teams QB’s look like a prime Tom Brady
  19. That’s awesome!! Heck yeah.. not to shabby for little ole setx.
  20. Congrats King! I believe it’s yalls first trip to the dance!
  21. What’s the highest amount SETXsports ever had..?
×
×
  • Create New...