Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Game day! Time to sink a ship!
  2. Who's fight song gets this much attention?????
  3. I know Silsbee played War Chant to prepare.
  4. You might have to take in a game this year so you can get your fix..lol
  5. I sprained my ankle. I'm in a boot and wobbling around on crutches. Probably no standing for Cherokee for me this Friday, but I hope they still play it a million times.
  6. GCM has a couple of fans on here. I doubt they would talk a lot of smack though. Unless it's with Nederland..lol
  7. Nederland's Sage Seay. I was so happy when that kid graduated..lol
  8. 1. Beaumont West Brook 2. Porter 3. Nederland 4. Santa Fe 5. Crosby 6. PNG 7. La Porte 8. Kingwood Park 9. New Caney 10. Huntsville 11. Brownsboro 12. West Orange-Stark 13. Hamshire-Fannet 14. Tarkington 15. Silsbee 16. Trinity 17. Diboll 18. Elkhart 19. Buna 20. Kirbyville 21. Deweyville 22. San Augustine 23. Evadale 24. Cisco Rey Jesuit 25. Huntington
  9. Jimmy Johnson, maybe not one of THE greatest but definitely one of the most famous.
  10. Yes, there use to be a lot of hype for this game. During our 6 game losing streak with Ned, we still talked smack.
  11. No major injuries.
  12. He went 2 years taking a lot of hits, with no injuries. I think he can do without the Bubble wrap.
  13. Good grief no..lol They look like the color of Dandelions.
  14. He knows..lol
  15. I know you've been told this repeatedly on other social media.....It was because they were on their 3rd string Center...lol
  16. While I would rather have RJ in the game, I'm feeling a little better after seeing Bost play more than a couple of snaps. I think we'll be in good hands the next couple of years. Faircloth will have the team ready for the Pirates. It's at the Rez so....
  17. He won't disappoint!
  18. Wok Delight in Port Neches has THE BEST crab puffs....and everything else is pretty good to.
  19. Do just enough to win. Keep the playbook closed...as much as possible. We have a gauntlet to run in this district. Tough teams to deal with early in the season.
  20. Just quoting to bump this thread back up to the top, past all the spam.
  21. By the looks of it, Crosby may be their new rival..lol
  22. While you're at it, dig up some Lee fans. We don't even have a full page of a thread.
  23. v v v v v
×
×
  • Create New...