Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. I'm already at the gate waiting..........Joking!!!
  2. Let get it on........in a Marvin Gaye voice.
  3. Anybody have the Freshman and JV scores?
  4. Our thread is where it's at! Does this mean we run our mouths more than other schools fans?
  5. "typically slick natural grass at Bulldog Stadium, could slow a prolific Crosby offense." LMBO OMG
  6. By the way, I saw the video of the United Band playing "oh they want some". Glad they kept that!
  7. Saw Silsbee on the news last night, Blaring War Chant all practice..lol Should have had Cherokee going. That's what will be blasting from 7:30 till the 0:00.
  8. Stat would be proud at the derailment of this thread. Friday needs to get here with some killer speed.
  9. 1. Beaumont West Brook 2. Port Neches-Groves 3. Deweyville 4. Hamshire-Fannett 5. Katy 6. Beaumont United 7. Port Arthur Memorial 8. Crosby 9. Dayton 10. Barbers Hill 11. Vidor 12. Cleveland 13. Nederland 14. Bridge City 15. Hardin-Jefferson 16. Huntington 17. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 18. Anahuac 19. Houston KIPP GC 20. East Chambers 21. Newton 22. Beaumont Legacy Christian 23. Evadale 24. Sabine Pass 25. Houston Mt. Carmel
  10. We have a pretty fast guy on D. I didn't have my glasses on, so I couldn't see his number. ( Dog really ate them)
  11. You would think other teams would be prepared...yet we still win.
  12. Didn't want to hurt any feelings. Seriously though...to the wood shed.
  13. Ready to add some Tiger Paws to the trophy case. Cherokee all night long PNG 35 Silsbee 28
  14. If you do, text me when you get there!
  15. Heartbreaking! Prayers!
  16. Bands going to be there (not the whole band). Game atmosphere! (that's for Soulja)
  17. He looks bigger and FASTER! Come on week 1!
  18. RJ couldn't help himself...he had to go for it. 7-6 PNG
  19. Doesn't mean anything on record. I agree.
  20. Heading there now! No score keeping I know......but I'm keeping score. Unless it doesn't go our way.
  21. The green sauce is the best!
  22. Some serious football and some serious eating!
  23. PNG getting in at number 4.???? I cant even..lol
×
×
  • Create New...