Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. So we have the Crosby/Dayton and PNG/Ned rivalry in the same district. Our usual Bi District opponents are mixed in with us now. I see lots of smack talk bout to happen.
  2. I saw that video also. They copied everything..lol Joking!
  3. lol. Well, Im not sure how they utilize the song. May not be their go to on every little thing.
  4. I found a video of what I think is their band. Marching at Disney, playing a very weird version of Cherokee.
  5. And you know we will be over to hijack yalls..lol So are you going to change your screen name once the new school has a name?
  6. Some of my favorite games for sure!
  7. Bisd ought to build one huge shiny new campus and combine all the schools and be a mecca like Allen.
  8. No more Big Cats from Beaumont. No more baking on the visitor side at Raider Stadium. No more going to the Jungle (I'm ok with this). And our Rivalry with the Titans, over before it started and will remain a tie. We still got our Dogs though and they still got their "other" Rivals the Pirates. I'm looking forward to this district. I think we have some of the biggest mouths on the board..lol Well except for WOS fans.....
  9. I'm already checking them out. They don't do Indian like we do Indian..lol
  10. I thought they were on the way up.
  11. Losing their HC, but I doubt they miss a beat.
  12. OMG, Santa Fe INDIANS!!!!!! We cant have 2 Indians. I'm done..lol
  13. I like our district except for Santa Fe. No clue about them.
  14. Where did Manvel end up?
  15. 9:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. Tis a sad day. PNG, Ned and Vidor are all that remain. Im going to miss The Butch. Love that stadium!
  17. I have butterflies.
  18. Oh I see, yall already to good for us..lol
  19. I love when they get the old Battleship cranked up and the musics not so bad either.
  20. I do believe we have scrimmaged WB the last several years. Hasn't their preseason schedule been filled with The Beaumont Bowl part 1 and 2 (Central and Ozen)?
  21. Congrats on the Baby Girl!
  22. If they dont have it in place, then they need to get it in place quick. They better not ruin football season..lol
  23. If this has even a little tid bit of a grain of truth, then PNGISD needs to make it happen. I've read one of the Texas boards, and there is one fellow that is blasting Coach Faircloth. What a tool.
×
×
  • Create New...