Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. And don't forget that loss to Vidor.
  2. Will Sterling do any better in 5A?
  3. The Greatest show on turf! May be the soon to be out of job BISD coaches need to be putting in apps.
  4. And even with our empty seats, PNG and Ned bring more than the other team.
  5. Our schedule has it at PNG.
  6. He can be a Cowboy! We love drama!
  7. Same here! I have a kid in band + I love football. Someone posted on the PNG site that the online is for home games only.
  8. I don't think so. It was the away games with smaller stadiums, like Livingston. And when we play at Nederland. Probably won't have any problems this year. And we never had BISD tickets with our packets. Always had to go back and stand in line Wednesday before the game. Thursdays for non season ticket holders. You don't know how serious people take the season tickets over here. They get passed down. People put them in their Last will and testament. Im not joking..lol
  9. I just got that text also. Hope the system doesn't crash when thousands of us are making the mad dash to get our tickets. Its first come, first serve on some tickets. Some stadiums don't hold all of the season ticket holders.
  10. Great Post from start to finish!
  11. PNG offenses are usually at the top of district. We always have good receivers and RB's Why we didn't use the RB's more last season, I don't know. but the soph will be a junior this year. Our receivers are always leaders in district. Back from as far as I can remember. Plus we have RJ. So no worries on that side of the ball. IMO defense will be slightly better due to experience. They were young last season. We've already proved that outscoring is not a problem. (see the Crosby game). And no, we shouldn't have to rely on that, but it is what it is. I'm an optimist. Just sit back and watch. Having teams that are competitive will make the district stronger. Since this is a thread talking about the district, I won't go into playoffs.
  12. Like + a thousand. These kids are our future. The more that we can get educated, whether it be thru sports or academic scholarships, the better. There are thousands upon thousands of opportunities. The senior counselor at PNG sends scholarship info thru remind 101 and text.. My phone is constantly going off with notifications daily. You don't have to be in sports, you just have to want it.
  13. LOL. Ok
  14. The D was young last year, so a little improvement is expected with the experience coming back. I'm not expecting the "wow" factor..lol
  15. May be wishful thinking, but I believe our D will be improved this coming up season. More seasoned.
  16. On the ignore list..lol
  17. Im ignoring you now...lol
  18. Tackling itself is outdated. lol
  19. Only BMT teams or PA? Really???? Lol Our QB begs to differ.
  20. We to all pitch in for a billboard..lol
  21. One and done with Manvel.
  22. PNG/Santa Fe to see which Indian is better. Nothing but rivalries over here.
  23. and also the NED/Vidor.
×
×
  • Create New...