Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Not a lot of people at this game. It's a Saturday, stands should be full.
  2. Neither RB looks as good as Hines. And I may he biased but neither QB looks as good as RJ. Both D's look better than Texas City. We better come out swinging from the get go.
  3. I'm watching on Texan live. Georgetown might win this one.
  4. Same could be said for us. Several dropped passes in the end zone. We catch those balls and this game would not be close.
  5. PAM had an article in the last couple days. Saw it on facebook.
  6. PNG Athletics sent out a remind that we're HOME team.
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my freedom, my family, my health, the beautiful day the Good Lord has bestowed on us, and.... PNG at NRG!
  8. Going to be some numb butts in that stadium..lol
  9. Acting like a wild pack of dogs and a tribe of heathens. They don't even know.
  10. Zipped! Not that I know anything. Rah Rah's never know anything. I don't even know if I spelled right.
  11. Wonder if the other RB #33(?) will see the field now. He didn't look to bad the few times he was out there. But we got that Dual Threat so no worries!
  12. Hughes playing both ways or strictly D now?
  13. Then our work here is done.
  14. [Hidden Content] PNG is playing Texas City for the 13th time. Indians lead the series with the Stingarees 11-1.
  15. Then it would be blowing right at you! Even Better.
  16. As long as I'm somewhere near the band I'll be content.
  17. Beaumont Central Ozen and be the Lions.
  18. Going for NED and PNG. Got my ticket from the school today. It doesn't have the individual schools, just says 1 admit to NRG. Not bad for 11.00.
  19. That will be sad. No more Jag coats.
  20. If they combine Central and Ozen, then they should make a name change. Like Port Arthur did.
  21. I wanted home because I'm spoiled to our announcer..lol Best in the World!
  22. 2009 PNG 35 2017 PNG 31 What???
  23. Sorry to hear about that. I hope he has help!
  24. PN-G 36 PAM 34
×
×
  • Create New...