Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. I had to pick myself off the floor..lol
  2. [Hidden Content] Region III: Port Neches-Groves PNG might have the best quarterback in the region, and that’s saying something in a group that includes Jabari James (FB Marshall), Chase Griffin (Hutto), Caden Fedora (A&M Consolidated) and Marquez Perez (College Station), to name a few. It also means the region is absolutely brutal to navigate, but it’s hard to bet against a team that could catch lightning in a bottle with their main man in the middle of it all.
  3. Wrong! PNG 62 Crosby 14
  4. I just have this feeling RJ is going to freak out on Crosby..lol I feel comfortable talking smack. Cant taste as bad as DOG crow.
  5. They need to keep some pickle pops and mustard on the sidelines..lol NO CRAMPS! If he's a 100%, we aren't losing.
  6. I would rather we go in and dominate from start to finish.
  7. Crosby will be better prepared for the onside kicks and trick plays.
  8. So will ours. No one has stopped RJ yet. Take a shot of something and have faith. We're doing this.
  9. So we do what we did to PAM, keep the ball a way from their O.
  10. Someone posted that Crosby has given up the most points over there. I think we play a little better D over here.
  11. Good investigative work though!
  12. And his brother posted on here his hands were cramping.
  13. Smelled like the stands were on fire on our side..lol
  14. Just smoke bombs..lol
  15. Even in defeat he's up for game ball. [Hidden Content] Roschon Johnson School: Port Neches-Groves Position: Quarterback Notes: Johnson was unstoppable — he rushed for 292 yards and five touchdowns — in Port Neches-Groves’ 36-35 loss to Nederland.
  16. LOL Thanks! I I will correct.
  17. Hopefully our D is ticked off after MCM and reading our comments..lol. They may come out guns blazing.
  18. Yes he did. And RJ laid him out.
  19. We have big on the D line...#68 and he will chase you down. I love watching that kid play.
  20. We lost by 1 and they got blown out by NC. Going by Grads D stats, we have a better D than NC and Crosby, but we've played different teams so....IDK I think PAM is stronger than any team in 21 5A. So we HAVE been tested.
  21. I agree. I saw several players on the side knocking mud off their cleats.
  22. RJ slipped also. Nederlands grass is nothing new though. We should have been prepared.
  23. #16 is a Junior. So we have him 1 more year.
  24. That kid loves to tackle..lol And he can run a ball back pretty good to.
  25. We played BH in Beaumont last year. Got to have a stadium big enough to accommodate us. 21 5A travels pretty well also.
×
×
  • Create New...