Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. 7 interceptions....defense licking their chops over here.
  2. Coach Faircloth would call off the dogs (no pun intended), but if you can't stop our 2nd string, well........
  3. We need to do Memes.
  4. Thats good news..lol All the smack we've been talking, better not be a key player out.
  5. One of our Players? Does this have anything to do with report cards coming out?
  6. Anything can happen on any given night. If anybody has a chance, it's the Titans.
  7. I spit my crouton back in my salad on that one...lol
  8. I like a good hard fought, edge of your bleacher seat game....but I kinda wanna see a massacre. Scalps flying everywhere, PNG has been here kinda game.
  9. We kept them off the field almost a whole quarter. SHUT THEM DOWN. Onside kick them to death like last year, they dont prepare for that...oh and trick plays...they dont prepare for that either.
  10. I'm a Texas fan out of necessity, because I live with one..lol I have a hallway that's burnt orange. But out of all the schools, I can see him at Alabama. He would step right in to Hurts shoes and the #2 Jersey. All they do is win. When are they coming to PNG? lol
  11. YES! Cause I'm from Baton Rouge! You should push for that...be closer to you.
  12. Now see, Im rooting for yall on Friday, and you go and post that..lol SMH
  13. OH NEDERLAND....your other rivals are invading the thread!!!! They miss yall!
  14. And??? Have you seen us on here bragging on our defense?
  15. I don't know by how much, but we'll be celebrating as Undefeated District Champions after this game.
  16. Freshman Trumpet. The littlest one..lol
  17. Ozen has some nice fans. Worked concessions on that side and a man told me that he loved our school spirit and wouldn't mind moving here. Come on over, nothing better than a Friday night at the Reservation.
  18. #2 and Coach Faircloth (trick plays and all)
  19. I think every PNG QB should wear the #2 from now on..lol
  20. I don't like the reserve seating on the visitor side. We should be able to sit where we want to. ----------------------> Scalp the reserve seating.
×
×
  • Create New...