Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Relentless
  2. I'm offended. We got the best band though.
  3. Y'all need to overlook Lumberton. Take those 2 weeks to prepare for us. Dogs need it.
  4. We tore them up..lol
  5. PNG advances to round 2.
  6. This is sad. Hope the Bronco's come back strong next year!
  7. And yet we're still about even with PPG. It does even out. I'm not saying a dang thing about starters..lol Thats a main topic on here about one particular starter of ours. Crosby 52.13 Port Neches-Groves 51.43
  8. Yes, but I'll take our 22 TD's over their 17 in the passing stats.
  9. I just realized this is a Nederland/central thread..lo SORRY!
  10. With that being said, can you imagine what a long night it will be for THEIR defense.
  11. Congrats! They put on a GREAT show!
  12. Thank you! From stats to thread police, Grad is the BEST! Fair, honest and objective!
  13. Is this game at PAM? They may wear themselves out going back and forth to the locker room during that pre game warm-up intimadation hoopla thing they do...lol
  14. He's hoping we lose to Nederland and PAM beats Vidor so they can share the DC.
  15. He will root for anybody but PNG.
  16. What big names can Lamar get? None. Riggs would be a good addition.
  17. At least we aren't black and gold..lol
  18. I saw him outrun the PAM defense. He's pretty fast.
  19. Does Riggs have ANY offers?
  20. The ultimate insult...confusing us with Nederland..lol
  21. We haven't played Ozen yet.
  22. PNG would be more like a bye bye.
  23. Well if we compare Lumberton.....
  24. This is the game i picked to work concessions on visitor side. Blow out.
×
×
  • Create New...