Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Good Grief! That will make the 3rd homecoming for Baytown Lee.
  2. We got to keep on keeping on. Get that District Crown and get the Home field advantage for 1st round.
  3. But he may not go by the same name..lol He changes them after a stint away from the board. He's been pretty well behaved this season....but it aint over.
  4. New guy in the district telling us about Vidor..lol Beat Vidor and get back with us.
  5. Yall smashing the same cupcakes. Both teams went out the same round. Guess we're about even.
  6. I dont think you and my spouse would make a good couple....unless you like beards.
  7. Somebody needs to set a mouse trap up in here..lol
  8. What determines who gets it?
  9. Remember waaaayyyyy back when, you use to do stats. You have seriously dropped the ball...lol
  10. Dual Massive threat QB.
  11. No Livingston posters to talk smack with. We're trying to help..lol
  12. I see where this is coming from....just looked at the scores from the Vidor/Central game. PAM had a few kids on defense that could go also...Riggs got by them. Johnson got by them. Stansbury got by them. I think we're good.
  13. I think the best QB will be on the field for UT. Could very well be RJ.
  14. I can't wait to hear this explained..lol
  15. But he isn't being recruited enough..lol
  16. He's gotten offers from Oregon, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Ohio, Utah...just to name a few.
  17. Has Alabama looked at him. He could step into Hurts shoes.
  18. You can get 2000 yards between the hashes but you don't cross the goal line, they don't matter much.
  19. PAM was not prepared for an onside kick or trick plays. Y'all struggled.
  20. We're fixing to give yall a blueprint on how to beat Vidor. We've been doing it for a long time. And beware of the chop blocking.
  21. What about Central?
  22. Yall will have Livingston put away by 1st QTR. Seriously.
  23. He's a character. He loses it on the sidelines. But, hes one of the only coaches I've seen cross a field for an injured player. I can see why the kids love him.
  24. And PAM only HELD us to 30 the second half. Was that the refs also?
×
×
  • Create New...