Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. White lids. I like.
  2. Prepare to be ripped by the PAM posters..lol
  3. After our off week, we're at Livingston on a Monday. Don't get me started on that..lol
  4. Yes, another week of no football. SUCKS!
  5. Sucks sitting at home on a Friday night during football season!
  6. Lol. The most famous pot stirrer started that rumor.
  7. I've posted here and there..lol Just been busy at work. Now that football season is FINALLY here, I can devote more time to smack talk..lol
  8. If your weak, this is the best district to be in. Just saying..lol
  9. I did not spread that rumor..lol
  10. Our office is down the street from Billy Joe's. His Chair is decorated. He will be missed. Im eating Billy Joe's as I type this. This ones for you Mr Baltimore! RIP!
  11. It was my daughter's first night also. Pretty good Marching I for only one day of practice on it for the freshman.
  12. Cherokee all night!!!
  13. Indian Athletics: “Varsity game with Silsbee cancelled. Varsity will scrimmage West Brook at PNG Saturday at 2pm.” Respond to Indian Athletics OR REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL
  14. Game cancelled. PNG will scrimmage West Brook @ 2:00 on Saturday at PNG
  15. Anywhere but Lumberton. I can't handle that visitors side.
  16. I'm in Port Neches. It's barely sprinkling. Let them play!
  17. I see somebody is in Mid season form. But has he littered in Lumberton yet?
  18. Indian Athletics just sent out a remind. It is Friday at 2:30.
  19. Well that sucks. I wish they would do Thursday night.
  20. He's a great coach. That line will be mean.
  21. Apparently they also got a new coach. Matt Burnett. Defensive Line Coach. Saw it on Facebook.
  22. He's gotta go back and forth like that....just in case there is one iota of a chance PNG beats PAM.
  23. Mouse needs to quit talking about us and worry about outscoring Vidor.
×
×
  • Create New...