Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. 1. Always Nederland 2. PAM No need to even bring your umbrellas 3. Central Jaguar coats
  2. Ive heard nothing but good things about Republic of Chicken. Might skip the chicken and do the fried Ribeye.
  3. No umbrellas allowed!
  4. Can't wait for Cherokee under the Friday night lights!
  5. You know the countdown is on now! Ive been waiting for this!
  6. My flowers need watering.
  7. There's a 1st time for everything!
  8. Losing to PNG and Vidor.
  9. I was stopped by Antoine several years ago. Caught me a little after Saba lane. He asked me several questions, which my kids preceded to answer from the back seat. (They were scared they were going to jail..lol). He thought they were cute and asked if he could give them a little something. They ended up with 2 PAPD coffee mugs, and I still ended up with a ticket..lol
  10. PNG goes undefeated in district. No umbrellas twirling on 10/20.
  11. Audio only. There is a site with video but you have to pay.
  12. I will be also! And I'll spread the word! Will the link be posted on the Facebook page?
  13. The Boys are back in town! Thank You!
×
×
  • Create New...