Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Dont scare the new guy off...Geesh
  2. I'll believe it when I see it.
  3. Don't have to worry about the refs at the Rez. They don't like us this year..lol
  4. Indian Fan here, and I don't see a blow out and we have much respect for the Titans. First real test for the Indians.
  5. Y'all will be stuffed in like sardines .lol
  6. We had 2 T D's called back tonight. Can't have that against PAM.
  7. I'm confused about why that stellar D let Lumberton score some TD's..lol
  8. Purple tops, purple bottoms and white lids. I like this combo.
  9. PAM will pack the visitor side.
  10. Packed house, 2 great bands, and 2 teams going at it. THE game to be at on Friday the 13th. My fortune cookie from Wok Delight today: "Opportunity awaits you next Friday".
  11. Amen! And Thank you for putting it all on the field for us to watch. GOD I LOVE FOOTBALL! AND THE BAND ALSO!
  12. I'd like to see a PNG/Crosby match up. We have some payback to dish out from the twins era..lol
  13. Yes, they will be there.
  14. No School Monday. Wish they would have switched that to Tuesday.
  15. A long night on the field for Livingston and a long drive for us.
  16. I bet parents will be happy to get the kids back in school. I know my grocery bill is thru the roof when kids are home all day.
  17. I remember now. When I was in high school, some of our buildings were damaged by fire. They brought in the temp buildings. They were pretty big.
  18. PNG has a Purple Day and a White Day. 4 classes on 1 day and 4 on the other. Do the BISD schools do that? What about PAM?
  19. I would think, even if they blend the students in with the other 2 schools, they would still be considered enrolled at Central. It would only be temporary. They can still practice at Babe. Im wondering how long this roof leak has been going on?
  20. I doubt they cancel football. BISD will bring people in and have that school up and going in no time.
  21. Ozen is in the old Central 9th grade building, right? Probably not much room there.
  22. Can they split the kids and some go to WB and the other half to Ozen?
  23. 42-0 ( continuing the shut out streak)
  24. 20 pages by game time?
  25. Put RJ on a team with more talent and he's lost in the mix???? Nope. You put RJ at starting QB at PAM............STATE BOUND. With a coach that knows what to do with him.
×
×
  • Create New...