Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. SW player down and announcers take this time to talk about Sweetwater and the great coaches they have had.
  2. Announcers keep talking about the Sweetwater crowd. Hows the WOS side looking?
  3. "Both teams deserve to be here, Sweetwater certainly deserves to be here" I just flipped (middle finger) my computer screen off..lol
  4. Coach T will get them right. 2nd half will be a whole different ball game
  5. just turned on the TV. The Fox app is way behind the TV.
  6. WOS with the ball, starting around the 10 and yes 6-0 SW
  7. [Hidden Content] When i clicked on it, they send you to a list of providers.
  8. [Hidden Content] Scroll down to upcoming and its in the first block. Won't know if it actually works till they go live.
  9. Fox sports go app. They have the game listed. Guess I will find out if it works at noon.
  10. I googled Negan and wikipeda has a run down of the comic book. Basically tells what will happen to Negan. If the show runs along the same lines, I will be disappointed. Not that I would wear this shirt.(or maybe I would. lol)..but it's pretty cool.
×
×
  • Create New...