Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Welp, they play a version of Cherokee (not as good as us and probably not as many times) So the Dogs can get beating Indians out of their system early. Dogs 35 Indians (Not the Purple ones) 14 Maybe Vidor can have a rivalry with those Indians.
  2. I wouldn't like us either, if I was a Crosby fan. I'm sure we left a bad taste in the cougars mouth.
  3. 1. Crosby 2. Woodville 3. Grapeland 4. Beaumont United 5. Beaumont West Brook 6. Port Arthur Memorial 7. Dayton 8. Port Neches-Groves 9. Nederland 10. Orangefield 11. Kirbyville 12. Warren 13. West Orange-Stark 14. Hamshire-Fannett 15. Liberty 16. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 17. Silsbee 18. Newton 19. Hemphill 20. Kountze 21. Beaumont Legacy 22. Chester 23. Calvert 24. Beaumont Kelly 25. Austin Veritas
  4. PNG, Nederland and Vidor have been in the same district together forever it seems. plus everyone loves to root for the underdog Don't feel bad, everybody hates us to.
  5. Quote mess up. Where is the Vidor/ Crosby thread?
  6. Texanslive announcers said they take the TD away now instead of tacking on to the kickoff.
  7. For taunting on the way into the endzone
  8. Oh wow. Took the TD away.
  9. It would be easier on him if he just typed WOS..lol
  10. Disregard. Quotes gone haywire on my cell..lol
  11. If he would have went, I wouldn't have even paid 6.95 for the audio..lol
  12. Chaingang is stepping up!
  13. I'm doing the audio on Texanslive.
  14. Not that I know of. I know Texanslive covers all the Crosby games, so that may be it. I'm wondering if you pay the 6.95, do you get the audio while its live AND get to watch the game 1 hour after its over. All inclusive? And whats the difference between a Thursday or Saturday game? Its all UIL.
  15. We just may.
  16. Technically, if its delayed a minute or two, then it wouldn't be live..lol Guess I will pay 6.95 for audio. it sucks having a bi week.
  17. These girls are kicking butt.
  18. I'm catching it on Texanlive. How delayed is it? Few minutes? Hopefully TVC will go so we can get play by play.
  19. 1. Crosby 2. Diboll 3. Evadale 4. Vidor 5. Shepherd 6. Huffman Hargrave 7. Jasper 8. Lumberton 9. Hamshire-Fannett 10. Silsbee 11. Tarkington 12. Hemphill 13. Coldspring 14. Corrigan-Camden 15. Kountze 16. Burkeville 17. Cushing 18. KIPP Houston 19. Lovelady 20. Tenaha 21. Timpson 22. Oakwood 23. Chester 24. Houston Lutheran North 25. Baytown Christian
  20. Thank you for the coverage on our programs! I've enjoyed reading all your articles! Good Luck!
  21. Be sure to check out the WOS busses. A work of art.
  22. Nope. We went one round further. Nobody from here was getting past Manvel though.
  23. It's all about team work.
×
×
  • Create New...