Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. I swear, kids working their butts off on the field and coaches doing stupid crap. Be adults people.
  2. 1. Port Neches-Groves 2. Beaumont West Brook 3. Galena Park North Shore 4. Franklin 5. Shelbyville 6. New Caney 7. Port Arthur Memorial 8. Nederland 9. Baytown Lee 10. Dayton 11. Livingston 12. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 13. Lumberton 14. Huntington 15. Jasper 16.Silsbee 17. West Orange-Stark 18. East Chambers 19. Hardin 20. Warren 21. Kirbyville 22. Newton 23. San Augustine 24. West Sabine 25. Evadale
  3. This could happen.
  4. Mama needs some new feathers. Pluck them all out. Indians 38 Eagles 24
  5. Lets GO PURPLE INDIANS! Scalp'em!
  6. Now we don't get to hear the truth anymore. (sad face) I need Stat to keep the rah rah in check................we had a truce!
  7. So thats why the defense is mellow.
  8. OMG..lol
  9. We know about trap games and homecoming. LCM
  10. This put me in my feelings. It's even wearing Crosby colors. Code Red
  11. Oh Wow. I hate that this is happening, buts its really sad around the holidays.
  12. What do yall expect , they got scalped twice in a row by some Indians. Takes some time to get over that.
  13. If we are just talking about the QB (not team), then of the 3 listed, I would take RJ all day.
  14. Had anybody heard anything about Garth? He was on the sidelines the rest of the Dayton game. Looked like his knee maybe??? Someone posted that #5 should be back by the Nederland game. #9 was on the sidelines at the Dayton game, no braces, crutches or cast of any kind, so hopefully he's back soon. We have a slew of other injuries, not sure who though. Seems like we have 1 or 2 getting hurt every game.
  15. Lol. I can see us allowing Santa Fe more than 35 Hopefully we aren't in the giving mood.
  16. I'm pretty sure its just us fans on here talking about the fight song. I doubt the players are focusing on it..lol And all we can do is run our mouths, nothing we can do about the defense.
  17. Very evenly matched. In the old district there was clearly weaker teams and then you get to the meat of your schedule. Seems like the whole schedule is meat..lol
  18. You're going to hear Cherokee no matter what, through out a game. If you're it hearing more than usual, that's not a good sign for the other team.
  19. 1. Galena Park North Shore 2. East Chambers 3. San Augustine 4. Beaumont United 5. Galena Park 6. Crosby 7. Nederland 8. Port Neches-Groves 9. Huffman Hargrave 10. Little Cypress-Mauriceville 11. Lumberton 12. Silsbee 13. West Orange-Stark 14. Anahuac 15. KIrbyville 16. Woodville 17. Corrigan-Camden 18. Kountze 19. Newton 20. Deweyville 21. Shelbyville 22. Evadale 23. West Hardin 24. Bryan Brazos Christian 25. Houston The Village
  20. The have a different version of Cherokee.
  21. I'm not going to be speaking to you any more!
  22. But we play it better, RIGHT?????
  23. Thanks, I thought I had read everything. Is the Booster Club the mafia or something??? Lol Play my kid or I won't contribute.
  24. I didn't see anybody saying anything about the booster club and favoritism. Why was that even brought up???? And we all support! I go to every home and away game, no matter how far. I just want to see this team get far.
  25. We have faced some very good offenses, and punting was rare.
×
×
  • Create New...