Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. As of right now we have every shot at a DC. I'm going with that. Thanks I will be careful with what I say...NOT.
  2. WE ARE SURVIVORS OF iGATE!
  3. Is there proof of any of this either way? No The game has been forfeited. We have BH coming up. Still have a shot at the DC. We have survived igate.
  4. If Stat were back, he could really display his talent of memes and gifs.
  5. I remember Rose playing both ways. Kid was a work horse.Never left the field. Lejeune played defense and RB during the playoffs a couple of years ago. I'm wracking my brain for any others that played a significant part on both sides of the ball. Did McZeal go in on defense a little?
  6. Like!!! (im out of likes) and good reference! Secretariat is one of my favorites.
  7. Why would that be weird? Every team talks about their star athlete. He's highly recruited, has done an outstanding job in the 3 years he's been with us, broken records, and he's just an overall good student and young man.
  8. I don't think anyone is on here saying that there wasn't an ipad. I think everyone understands that we broke a rule. There is NO PROOF that the coach was using it to cheat. Everybody assumes that, and has taken off with it and blown it up to every game we have ever been in, we've cheated. That is not true. We were made to forfeit a game due to having a device that is prohibited. The BH Coach even stated that pics are just of the device, not of any thing being recorded.
  9. [Hidden Content] PNG QB Roschon Johnson highlights. This is what opens up our running and passing game.
  10. Monitors are allowed and they are allowed to watch the game live, in real time.
  11. There is no evidence of PNG recording or using it. We are accused of having a device that's prohibited in the box. No proof we used it to cheat. That's what y'all made up on the board.
  12. This whole scenario is a nightmare..lol
  13. And no telling what other schools have been doing this year and possibly others. But that's speculation and can't be proven.
  14. iIndians iScalpes ithe iEagles. iThese iBald iEagles iaren't ivery imajestic.
  15. Don't give our Student section ideas..lol
  16. My bad. That was Crosby they took out in the 2nd round. Yall played FB Elkins and won.
  17. I'm good with all of those!
  18. I think they are on page 13 or around there. Or are they not coming though on your device?
  19. That's creepy, you ID'ing a hairy arm.
  20. All the fans should bring their ipads and tablets and chop with them during War Chant.
  21. The Hill is hopping with food. What about concession stand. Good eats there? In case I don't have enough time. You know we line up early.
  22. Microsoft doesn't have ipads, it's Apple. See more misinformation..lol
  23. But we didn't come out improved during the second half..lol Here is the post off of All things Nederland: " I’m starting to wonder if they have done it to other games....they are struggling the first half then jump out the second half " This person obviously has no clue what he's talking about. The games with Vidor, Dayton and Crosby were all about who had the ball last, We traded touchdowns the whole game. There was no struggling then jumping out ahead. But of course everybody jumped on board when he posted that.
  24. Right!
×
×
  • Create New...