-
Posts
9,154 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by NDNation
-
OMG...Y'all might be the only teams left in the state not to have a date and location..lol Stangs by 14.
-
We know, they dominated us..lol People liked to believe it was us just making excuses.
-
They also went into overtime with FB Hightower. FB Willowridge scored 27.
-
It's been a battle of 2 good QB's the last 2 years with Shug and Perez. You see how that turned out. We're going to need every single person to play their best game. Every down is going to count. No sugar coating. Their offense will probably score every possession. We need to also. The Buffs had to go into OT to beat Manvel by 1 point. They can be scored on. I'm not counting us out, but we're going to have our hands full. I believe in our team and I believe we have the best QB in the state. A PNG fan posted on another forum: "He is the captain and he is who we are going down swinging with! It's playoff and every game could be his last." That gave me chills. How fitting for some Indians to go on the hunt for some Buffalos! Let's take them down! Indians 46 Buffalos 42
-
No. This is Fort Bend Marshall. I wish it was the team that beat Nederland. That Marshall is playing Huntsville next week.
-
Scalp'em Indians.
-
Marshall vs. Nederland/Post updates here!
NDNation replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
I would have rathered y'alls path. I would rather be facing Huntsville or Manvel 3rd round. FB Marshall has already beaten Manvel and I'm sure they would roll thru Huntsville as well. -
Marshall vs. Nederland/Post updates here!
NDNation replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
Good Luck Dogs! -
Happy Thanksgiving!
-
I saw that..lol
-
We really get to people with our fight song..lol
-
The Lindale QB [Hidden Content] The Lindale sophomore RB [Hidden Content]
-
1. Galena Park North Shore 2. Beaumont West Brook 3. Georgetown 4. Manvel 5. Nederland 6. Fort Bend Marshall 7. Port Neches-Groves 8. Henderson 9. Carthage 10. West Orange-Stark 11. Silsbee 12. Giddings 13. Jasper 14. West 15. Cameron Yoe 16. Woodville 17. Troy 18. Newton 19. Corrigan-Camden 20. San Augustine 21. Evadale 22. Grapeland 23. Muenster/Lovelady 24. Beaumont Legacy Christian 25. Van
-
Not to overlook any team, but.......Indians are rolling into NRG with one of THE BEST QB's in Texas. No doubt in my mind about whats fixing to happen.
-
I posted this little clip from Lance Edward on the Smoaky forum (had to brag on RJ). One fan said their QB does stuff like this a lot. Defense has to really bring it this game. Hope they make a statement and shut him down.
-
Fairclothe Going off at someone in stands
NDNation replied to Stattrax's topic in High School Football
Because the truth is probably not near as exciting. -
Trying to get some of their fans over here from Smoaky. Threads only 2 pages. This is not playoff ATMOSPHERE!
-
SETXsports Pick'em Results - Bi-District
NDNation replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
I don't see me. My pics must have been really bad..lol -
Fairclothe Going off at someone in stands
NDNation replied to Stattrax's topic in High School Football
That's what I was thinking. Why didn't surrounding fans come to teams defense. -
Beast mode for sure. And defense will have to have their best game and then some.
-
A&M Conso will give them a game, but I believe FB Marshall should pull out the win. I wouldn't be surprised if they dominate and win by big.
-
Still nothing in the inbox but I have the info PNG sent out: PNGtickets: Tickets for next week will be sold Tuesday from 8am-4pm at the stadium and Thursday at practice on the field. Cash/check only.
-
Nothing in the inbox.
-
Definitely Ned and PNG. Maybe Huntsville and Manvel.
-
Indians are on a collision course with FB Marshall. Head on. The game Shug needs to break the record. I got the chills.