Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. RJ & Riggs were a killer combo. I'm not so sure about Bost being the better QB.
  2. Yes! Why aren't we going for it on 4th down??? Who cares if we turn the ball over midfield, we aren't stopping the other team anyway.
  3. Even one punt would be nice. Maybe one in the first and one in the second🤣
  4. Not on Texan Live. NDN Press is streaming it live on Facebook.
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!
  6. If Ned beats Crosby, can we meet back here and revisit who beat who?
  7. Let's go Indians! Scalp'em!
  8. Don't you have some business somewhere?😄
  9. We might score 8 and really shame yall.😀
  10. I think Crosby would be the only team in this district with any hope of getting past FBM. Probably won't happen though.
  11. Pulling for Ned in this one! Don't think it will be high scoring. Ned 27 BH 24
  12. Need 1st or 2nd seed to get homefield advantage for bi-district. Gotta take down Crosby.
  13. Both teams in white helmets. 😷
  14. They must of heard us complaining about the grey. Indians are in purple and white. Scalp'em!!
  15. Wish they would bring back the zig zags!
  16. I don't like singling out a player but for high praise I will. #8. That kid is in on almost every play. We need more of that.
  17. Looking at the sidelines, we're running short on big boys for sure.
  18. Lol. Like I could cook enough for a whole football team. #burntfood
  19. Did we get any stops? I don't remember BH having to punt. I made a trip to the concession stand so I might have missed it.
  20. Nothing is helping that..lol
  21. It's a good thing we scheduled tough preseason games then.
  22. PNG is BH's Daddy. Prepare to get some butt spanked.🤣
  23. Inquiring minds want to know, how did yall hold Crosby to 24?
  24. Did you watch the game?
×
×
  • Create New...