Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Someone posted on Football Friday that both first round games for PNG and Ned would be in Mid county. Is this correct? Unless I read wrong.
  2. I figured that. Looks like the coach is well defended.
  3. And even if they're winning people still find something to gripe about.
  4. It's heating up..lol
  5. They don't pay enough to be a small town HS Football coach.
  6. Nederland has "hatgate" going on now..lol A coach forgot to take his hat off during the National Anthem Friday, now they're calling for his head.
  7. Is Garth out for the season? We need him.
  8. From what I've heard.
  9. It does involve both schools. That's it my lips are zipped.
  10. I pinkied promised not to tell. I'm sure it will get out before the game.
  11. I'm hearing something about a surprise...nothing to do with the teams though.
  12. Let's get to Scalp'en!
  13. What time do the gates open at the Hill?
  14. Every now and then you have to do a quote dump..lol
  15. Oh Nederland was mentioned also..lol You know Midcounty is always lumped together.
  16. Just got back from the DMV in Orange. Decked out in my game day purple,Wampum beads, purple converse and all. Don't go in public wearing purple if you don't want to talk about the ipad..lol We're Infamous.
  17. At The Reservation we have a moment of silence, but their is a gentleman that yells The Lords Prayer in the stands. Plus I say my own little prayer.
  18. They gave up 49 to Lee. Off night with defense?
  19. I changed my mind. i hope Ned beats the snot out of Crosby. Midcounty Kindness
  20. You have to add Nelson in there, and Sparks, and Jalali and Deron...We've had some really good receivers..lol But you're right, we could get it done with Riggs and Rose.
  21. Lol Yep. I've gone on there to look at stats from games and 1 team will have NO stats and the other teams are complete. Coaches aint got time for that..lol
  22. Max preps comes from the coaches.
  23. Hits were laid when he was on the field. I would say Bost after him.
  24. Dang our defense was on it that night. 5 interceptions.
×
×
  • Create New...